"I get it Lixie." I struggled to sound serious as a smile tugged at my lips.

He rolled around on the floor for a few more seconds before laying on his back and gazing up at me. "I love you."

"I love you more, now get up off the ground, it's probably crawling in ants." I effortlessly lifted him up and steadied him in front of me. "Can you stand by yourself?"

He shook his head. "Nuh-uh, you'll have to hold me all night."

"Fine with me." I slowly moved in and placed a gentle kiss on his lips.

"I'd tell you to not get me drunk from the alcohol on your lips but every time I kiss you I feel drunk anyway." I murmured and gently took his bottom lip in between my teeth before pulling away slightly.

His hands trailed up my back until one of them was resting on the nape of my neck. "How about we go somewhere more private?"

I opened my eyes and briefly looked at the others who seemed too entranced in their own couple-ness to be paying attention to us.

I grabbed Felix's hand. "Let's go."

"Where to?" he hurried along beside me, taking two steps for every long stride I took.

"Into the forest."

We stopped a few metres into the forest where we could still hear the music coming from the gazebo but weren't able to see our friends.

Felix immediately dropped to the floor and started kissing my member over the material of my trousers. I moaned, feeling myself harden but reluctantly pulled Felix up so that I could look into his eyes.

"As much as I would like to have sex with you right here and now, we should save it for when we're indoors and there's no prying eyes." I stroked his cheek gently.

"Fine." he pouted. "Can we go indoors now then?"

I chuckled. "Let's spend a few minutes here, it's almost New Years, and then we can go inside."

His eyes widened. "Oh yeah! Jisung is planning on setting off fireworks too!"

I nodded and pulled him closer. "We wouldn't want to miss that now would we?"

He shook his head and pressed his body against mine so that I could feel his equally hard member in his pants.

I leaned closer to his neck and blew air gently onto the mark I had created on him. He shivered and let out a quiet moan as I gently pressed my lips against his neck. I could feel him panting against me and his breath hit my shoulder as I nibbled and eventually started to suck aggressively on his sweet spot.

"Baby..." he whined out as my hands found his ass and I squeezed gently before kissing my way up his chin.

"Fireworks are starting everyone!" I vaguely heard Jisung yell from the direction we had come from. "Felix and Changbin I know you're out there fucking but you better get your asses here to admire the fireworks!"

We both laughed softly and I could see a slight blush paint Felix's cheeks as we pulled apart and I slipped my hand into his.

"We're not fucking Jisung, who do you think we are? Animals?" I said as we approached the gazebo with a grin.

He raised an eyebrow. "You two look pretty out of breath, you sure about that?"

"Shut up." I laughed and we all quietened down as the countdown started for New Years.

Every new year since I'd met Felix had been better than the last. I always learnt new things about him, new things that made him laugh, new things that turned him on and most importantly, new things that made him happy.

I glanced to the side to look at his beautiful face as he waited expectantly for the fireworks to signify the new year and felt a large smile wash across my face as I realised for the millionth time how lucky I was to be mated to such a magnificent being.

"Felix." I whispered out so quietly I wasn't sure he had heard me until he turned to me with an equally large smile.

"Happy New Year." we whispered in unison as flashes of colour filled the sky before closing our eyes and locking lips.

It really was, a Happy New Year.

- THE END -

A/N: I'm so sorry this took so long, I had written half of it planning to post before New Years but then so many things happened (aka I'm now dating my crush and I'm so fricking happy) but I finally managed to find time to finish the final chapter. I hope you enjoyed (: