Eva

The Beginning:

Eva and her friends all sit under the bleachers. Watching the football players run drills. Passing the joint from each one. Eva, Daniel, Sunny, Eric, and Pike all were ready to leave but needed to finish out the year to graduate. Eva sat on pikes lap with her phone out recording the players while they messed up the plays.
One got tackled  a little too hard, laying in the grass not moving.  The players and coach are asking him if he is alright but they aren't getting a response.

"Hey it looks like they took out one of their own." Eva said pointing at the jock layed out.

"Guess he forgot to eat his Wheaties this morning." Pike cracks as he takes a puff off the joint.

"Wait look he's ok." Sunny pointed out.

The group watched as the jock slipped his helmet off. The coach pushed him back on the ground telling him to hold still while they wait for the nurse to check him over. The jock growled at his coach and kept moving.

"Now Boy I told you to stay down you could have a concussion. Just rela..... SON OF A BITCH!" The coach yelled as the jock took a huge gaping bite of his arm.

Blood ran a river down his arm and fell to the grass below. The other jocks tried to hold him down but he didn't feel the weight and effort of the four large boys pressing down on him. He didn't feel his ribs crack and break he didn't feel it as his ribs punctured his heart and lungs. He kept on trying to get another bite. The other jocks felt the ribs crack and let him loose in horror that  they hurt their friend. The undead jock went to town ripping chuncks of flesh from his team mates.

In the back ground the coach was getting in a few bites of his own. The other jocks now knew it was time to dip out they ran from their friends. In total chaos the changed jocks chased the healthy ones  they ran in panic some got away others didn't.

Pike grabbed Eva's hand yelling come on. They all followed him to his beat up old yukon xl and piled in. As they were pulling out 3 of the jocks jumped in to the back. Pushing the girls in to the back row.
"Drive man drive!" The jocks yelled.

"What the fuck just happened?" Daniel asked still trying to make sense of everything.

"It's zombies man." Pike answered.

"This isn't one of the stupid video games we've played Pike." Daniel yelled.

"Where are we going?" Eva asked.

"I don't know just away from the field." Pike said.

Pike slowed his truck and parked in a gas station. There weren't many cars here and not many people around.

"We need a plan and some gas." Pike announced.

The guys started yelling about getting home someone suggested leaving town, most wanted to get to their families.

"OK ok Eva take down addresses and figure out which is closest. Daniel watch for anything weird. Number 23 come with me were getting some shit and filling the tank." Pike instructed.

After taking the jocks addresses down she knew where everyone else lived. Number 40 was closest followed by Daniel and Eric's then number 23 and 80. Sunny lived with Eva her step sister and Pike may as well live with them as he was always there. Everything he owns is in the back of his yukon two suit cases of clothes and shoes. The rest was in his dads house and not needed.

She quickly got the addresses put in to the GPS in order hers was last as its the furthest away.

"Here Eva I got you a energy drink. Did you get everything  sorted?" Pike asked.