Everything Has to Come to an End

I knew Hope was sad that she had to leave all of her friends and family behind once I'm done. So I decided to do some happy videos and plan a big dinner before I send them all back.
"Okay everyone today will most likely be the last day we watch videos. But I'm not sending you all back right after I'm done showing you videos. So just enjoy your time together while you can and know that I am so happy I got to meet you all." I said. Some tears were falling down peoples faces but they were still smiling non the less.
"Okay I'm going to play the videos now!" I shouted.

Hope, Lizzie, and Josie looked at each other, smiling widely.
"Group hug." Josie exclaimed. Hope and Lizzie laughed as Josie pulled them tightly to her.
"Okay next video!" I screamed over the ruckus.

"You guys need to watch your language." Ric said. All the teenagers looked at each other before bursting into laughter.
"Yeah like thats ever gonna happen." Lizzie said.
"Okay so that was the last video that I will ever play. I might bring you guys back for something else so this will not be the last you see of me. But eventually I would be finished with this and you guys were gonna have to go home. Hope please remember that you are important and you have people who love you. And family isn't just blood, its the people who stand by you no matter what, no matter if they are blood related or not." I said, looking at Hope at the end. Hope had tears streaming down her face. She was smiling widely. All of a sudden a body crashed into mine. Even though I almost fell I held on tightly knowing Hope needed this right now.
"Thank you. Thank you for letting them know who I really am and helping them remember. Thank you for everything." Hope said quietly.
"Your welcome. Its the least I could do." I said. Hope pulled away and smiled at me. She wiped away her tears and walked over to Josie, who pulled her in a hug.
"One more thing. None of you will remember anything. Eventually Josie does bring back everyone's memories so your memories of these last couple of days will come back. Hope will be the only one to remember, which might be hard. But Lizzie will remember all of this about a day or two after I send you all back.
Hope and Lizzie I want you to work together to take down as much of the mosters you can. Hope continue going to Alaric for help until he gets his memories back also. And once Josie cast her spell thingy, Ethan and Maya will get their memories back. Hope, you and Lizzie need to watch Ethan and Maya as much as possible until then because eventually Josie will break Ethan's arm with magic. Ethan it was on purpose but she was not in her right mind from using a lot of dark magic. So yeah thats all I have to say. Before I send you guys back I am going to feed you all." I said snapping my fingers at the end. A big table with a bunch of food on it appeared in the center of the room, replacing all the blankets and chairs. All the teens whooped excitedly and surrounded the table. After a couple of seconds the adults followed.
"There's a bunch of animal and human blood in the fridge over there for the vampires. The vampries nodded in thanks and started grabbing bags of blood from the fridge. They joined everyone at the table and talked happily with the people around them. I watched feeling happy. This is exactly how I imagined all of this to go. Hope turned toward me after shoving mashed potatos in Landon's face.
"Aren't you going to join?" She asked innocently. I laughed and shook my head. Lizzie moved down a seat so I was in between her and Hope. I looked around at all the people happily chatting go each other and smiled. This is the best day ever.

The end
So yay I finished it. I had a lot of trouble writing this because of school and then getting grounded from my phone for two weeks, plus family problems. But I was able to do it. I really hope the wait was worth it because this took me a long time to finish because sadly this is the last chapter for this story. I really hope you guys loved this story. I put my heart and soul into this so I really hope it was worth it to you guys. Anyways I love you all and in a couple days I will have some new chapters out for other stories. I will also be posting a new story in about a months time. So yeah love you all and goodbye for now.