one

IT IS PEACEFUL on the planet of Naboo, somewhere across the Asami's apartment an alarm is bellowed echoing throughout the room. She let out a loud shriek of a yawn and threw her alarm clock at the wall in annoyance. The clock bounced against the wall, crashing down onto the floor in pieces. A sigh of relief escaped her lips when the noise of the clock faded away.

She continued to lay down but lifted the cover over her head to be awoken by the sun escaping through her blinds. She sat up and furiously whipped her eyes with her knuckles. Attempting to run her fingers through her curly hair, she sat up in a heat.

A series of beeps came outside of her door furrowing her eyebrows in confusion, the small grey droid of a bb unit bursted through her bedroom door echoing the room with beeps in excitement.

"Calm down 84," Asami told her droid as she giggled. Her feet hit the cold floor as she began walking up to her droid, with her long silky dress trailing behind her.

She crouched down on her knees to be the same height as her bb unit. "What's up?" The droid looked to the ceiling as a message was displayed.

"Asami, I am informing you of a message that is urgent. I need you to come to Takodana as soon as possible. I spoke with general Organa and I think you need to hear it." The hologram spoke.

The message was over instantly over and Asami rose her eyebrows. She got back up on her feet and laughed at her droid. "Very urgent I suppose." 

"I don't recommend going." Her mother stated as her voice boomed the room. "Maz Katana is always giving you such unrealistic information."

Asami jumped as she didn't even notice her own mother come into the room. Her mother crossed her arms as she leaned against her doorway. God, she thought.

Ever since she was little, Liran had absolutely no faith in her own daughter. At 15 years old, Asami had such a strong desire to run for Queen, as of an appropriate age, but her mother did not agree. Asami knew she wasn't normal the way her mother treated her. On the other hand, her father was a different story.

"I'm going whether you like it or not," Asami stated and she stood up more straight then she did before. "Let's go 84, I have a meeting to attend to."

She pressed her lips into a thin line, shaking her head and looking down walking out of her bedroom, reminding herself not to look back at her mom.

HOURS LATER the meeting with the council had ended. Her fingers danced across the key pad to enter the apartment and she walked into with her long purple and black throne room gown. Her face full of makeup and face paint with a massive hair piece that framed her face.

Asami swallowed harshly after she tossed the papers of the senate aside. The meetings were always stressful, considering there was still a war and a threat to the galaxy, and possibly one day her own planet.

She stood there in her apartment grazing her eyes across her planet. She admired the greenery and the waterfalls that her planet reflected and the buildings that stood still in place. Her eyes fluttered rapidly as she looked down at her dress.

She bawled up a partial part of her dress into her fist and brung her fingers to the bridge of her nose, pinching it in distress with white makeup coming off onto her fingers.

Moments became tense as her breath became hitched as she almost felt as if she was deaf. A loud ring came into her ears and with a deep inhale, she heard her voice become echoed across the room as a figure stood behind her.

Frozen in the spot, she saw a man dressed in all black. He stood up from where he sat on his own planet and made dead eye contact with Asami.

"And who are you?" He asked within curiosity. His voice was deep with anger and skin was pale. She traced his scar with her eyes that trailed up his face.

Her eyes glanced back and forth between the man and her window. She began circling the man making sure this was real. She could hear her pulse thumping wildly in her ear.

"How are we talking?" Asami finally spoke up and her voice echoed again.

He laughed in annoyance as Asami didn't give him the answer he wanted. "You should answer my question,"

"Save your theatrics," Asami spat as she grew angry as well. She was confused, and angry. "I know exactly who you are, supreme leader."

"Your planet. It feels familiar. But I cant feel what you're thinking," Kylo spoke as they became closer. "Are you a queen or something?" The more he stayed through the connection, the more curious he got.

He blinked, waiting for an answer that she didn't want to give him.

Her brows furrow once again. "And why would you think that?"

"You're wearing something someone in a high rank would wear. Almost a guess."

She wanted to say no. Whoever he thinks he is, she wanted to stop speaking to him. She was more than exhausted and grew agitated

"Didn't know you were a fashion expert emo boy. Answer my question," She spat again through gritted teeth.

He shook his head with a laugh escaping his mouth he began looking around her alleged apartment. She wasn't sure if he could see her surroundings, but she could see his.

"Naboo, correct?"

Shit. She couldn't feel exact planet he was on, so how could he see hers? The room became silent again as she became her whole body trembled. Naboo was never had been a true threat to the first order, or even the empire. But she knew he was going to pay a visit. She took steps back from where she stood and did not hesitate to turn around back to the window she faced.

"Don't be afraid if I visit," he smirked, and within those seconds the connection was gone. She could hear the waterfalls through the windows again and even her own breath clearer.