"Sorry...I wasnt paying attention!" I apologised and instantly his straight face slowly turned into a small smile as he stepped aside. "That is quite alright, I take you're new to town?" He said and I gulped while looking at him curiously.

"Is it that obvious?" I questioned and he smirked and shook his head. "No, I know just about everyone in New Orleans and ive never seen you before" he said and I 'oh'ed while smiling. "Oh, well yeah iam" I said and he nodded while getting ready to leave.

"Well enjoy your stay, I hope to see you around" he said extremely politely and I smiled while saying a 'bye' to him as I watched him dissapear down the street. As if on time Cami walks out of the bar holding her handbag and smiles when she sees me.

"Ready to go?" She asks and I nod and begin following her through the town, admiring the city for a few minutes.

After about a 15minute walk Cami pulled me into an apartment block sort thing, walking inside I looked around the first floor and I noticed that everything in this town seemed to be antique themed/styled....I absolutely loved it!.

Following Cami up stairs and through corridors she finally stopped outside apartment '27'.

"Home sweet home" she muttered while putting the key in, unlocking the door with a click and pushed it open. Stepping inside I stood awkwardly inside until Cami shut the door and turned on the light allowing me to actually see.

Looking around her house I admitted it was cute. It was quite modern but still had a sort of edgy cute feel to it. It was only simple and was coloured in sweet, light colours like whites, creams and light pinks aswell as having books everywhere!.

"Its not much, but its home" she said while leading me into her living room and motioning for me to sit which I did without hesitstion. "Its perfect dont worry" I assured her and she smiled while holding one finger up signalling that she'll be back in a minute before she disappeared out of the living room.  

After a few short moments she returned with two pillows and a thick blue blanket and placed them on the ground while walking over to the couch she was sitting on and pulled of the cushions and pulled up a metal bar and the lounge folded out into a bed.....okay that was kinda cool.

"I know it looks horrible but its actually quite comfy" she said and I laughed while nodding as she put a light pink sheet on the bed then pillows and finally the blanket.

"Thankyou Cami, I mean it" I said while standing up and wrapping my arms her obviously taking her by surprise but she almost instantly relaxed and hugged me back as I sighed into her.

"Dont mention it" she said while smiling at me as I realesed her. "Now im guessing you dont have an clothes so ill be right back" she said and I went to stop her to say that what I was wearing will be fine to sleep in but she had already gone and came back with a singlet and pajama pants in her arms.

"Here you can use these for tonight and tomorrow ill get you some clothes. I know a girl who would be about the same age, she should have some clothes you can borrow" she said and I thanked her again before she showed me where everything was in the house.

"Night Heidi" Cami says and I look at her confused for a second before coming back to my sensing, remembering that I told her my name was Heidi not Hope.

"Goodnight Cami" I smile at her as she leaves and heads into her room allowing me to get changed into the clothes she gave me. Luckily for me they fit almost perfectly, shoving my clothes into my bag I turned off the light and climbed into the bed only to find that it really was surprisingly comfortable.

After a few short moments I could feel my eyes grow heavy and before I knew it I was swallowed into darkness.

-Dream-

Run. Was the only thing my mind would think of. My bare feet smacked against the ground, as I ran. My lungs were burning and my legs ached but I didnt stop I kept pushing myself.

I feel my knees buckle beneath me and I collapse onto the cold, hard ground. A small scream passing through my lips as I feel cuts forming on my legs.

I look around me to see I was in the same cemetery that I always seem to be in. I dont know where it is exactly but I knew it was the one place that truely terrified me.

Quickly I push myself back onto my feet, ignoring the burning in my lungs and the throbbing pain vibrating through me making me sob quietly as I forced myself to jog slowly, or as fast as I was able to.

'Hope'

'Hope'

'Hope'

I hear the voices whispering inside my head again making me feel like I was going insane. "Shutup!!" I yell, clutching my head with my hands trying to make it stop.

The voices kept going, getting louder with every moment passing.

"Leave me alone!" I yell holding my head harder until the voices finally go silent making me sigh in realief as tears ran down my cheeks. But it didnt last long as the voices were replaced with a tremendous amount of pain, surging through my whole body. Starting from my head and working its way down.

I scream out in agony as I collapse down onto my knees begging for it to stop. The pain was incredible and took a toll on my body, I felt weak and I felt afraid and I just wanted it to stop.

"Please someone help me!!" I scream out in pain, by now I was sobbing and looked like a complete mess.

"I can help you" a voice speaks in a soothing motherly tone but it know shes the opposite.

I look up and see.....her......

She looked the same as she did each time ive seen her. Like a sweet, caring motherly figure but was the complete opposite she was an evil bitch!

"No! This is your doing you bitch!" I yell at her but it turns into a scream as a shock of pain shoots through me, worse than before making me pretty convinced that I was going to die.

"We will come for you" she says as I cough up blood all over my clothing making me sob while looking at her with pure disgust and fear which I tried to hide with confidence.

"Go to hell" i spit at her and she just gives me a hard look before moving her wrist the slightest bit sending one last mass of pain through me as I scream out before everything goes black.

-End Of Dream-

*.●*.●*.●*.●*.●*.●*.

Hii guys (: just wanted to apologise for this chapter being so short, ive been busy and not sure when I was going to be able to update a decent chapter next so I decided to write you a quick one(: I really appreciate all the positive feedback this book has recieved, seriously reading your comments makes my day! Sometimes even my whole week!

I cant thank you guys enough! So please vote, comment, share
And ill update asap xx