Chapter Two:

Yay I'm getting stuff done
I do not own these characters
They're gonna act ooc calm down
Warning: violence and a little blood in this chapter
------
I violently coughed, spitting up what felt like tons of water. I felt myself gulping in the air, finally being able to breath. Coming out of my half dead state, I started to notice things better. The first tiny I observed was that I was propped up against what felt like a small pillar. The weirdest thing I noted was that my hands were tied around. I finally opened my eyes, head still bent foreword. Things still were coming into focus, but the one thing stood out terribly.
I wasn't in my room, or even in the throne rom. Instead I war faced with black wood. In more specifics, the wooden ship belonging to the most feared captain.
I never took much notice to it when learning about it. What I did know was that he was called The Obsidian Pirate. He'd only attack at night, using the special black ship to blend in and escape with all in sight.
Worst part was that he was standing before me.
My brown eyes clashed against his icy blue ones. He had on a full black jacket with red lining underneath. A black and red feathers to match. It was kind of amazing to a Captain up front, terrifying at the same time.
A smirk grew on his face making my blood go cold.
"The princess has awoken boys," his voice was rather steady for being a pirate, but what was I to say. I don't speak pirate. Hearing a few snickers made me whip my head around, finally noticing a few of his crew members. I dare didn't say a word about his comment.
"That is," his voice made me look back, now seeing a long sword inches from my neck, "is you even are the princess."
"It's rather rude to be calling me that," my sharpness had gotten the better of me. His smirk faded into a scowl, the sword being placed back into its scabbard.
Before I had knew it the wind was once again knocked out of me. A boot had connected itself with my stomach, rather harshly. It made me pull my legs up and double over in pain. After a few second of subsiding pain, I looked back up to see who had done it.
A new person had stepped foreword, and was even more terrifying than the captain himself. He had long brown hair, covered by a bandana. He had a darker tone skin but looked like he could pull ten cannons. He was getting ready to land another blow on me but the captain raised his hand.
"Enough Bacca. Let him answer," he now turned to me, "answer. Are you the kings son?"
I bit my tongue, refusing to answer. It was really stupid of me. I felt the Bacca thing land a hard blow to the side of my head, making it whip to the side. A fake liquid was staring to drop from my nose, realizing in horror it was my own blood. I looked back, mustering up the best glare I could. It only seemed to amuse him, his smirk returning.
"You are," I don't know how he knew, or when he got the brain to see it.
"Take him into the cell chamber, give him," he paused, turning his attention to another crew mate. This one had light brown pulled back into a ponytail. Gold earrings present. His remarkable gold eyes thinking out an answer.
"Seven," he finally spoke.
"Seven week is decided," with that the Captain went off, the crew splitting up. I felt the ropes holding my hands together being loosened, already planning an escape. This Bacca thing gave me no chance, retying them back as soon as I was off the pillar thing, now realizing it's a mast.
He roughly pulled me up, making my head spin widely.
"Walk," he growled out, pushing me along and down inside the ship. I was too concentrated on my footing to pay attention to things, or even to notice I'm the only prisoner.
He pushed me into one of the cells, my body falling foreword and landing hard on my knees. I spun around to see the door slam shut.
"Welcome home, prince," he sneered the last word, walking away and leaving me to collect my thoughts.
I had just been caught by an enemy ship, I have seven weeks to escape possible death, and probably no one back at the castle knows my ungodly bad luck.
I shuffled over to sit against a wall, arms useless to help. The blood from my nose hadn't stopped but was subsiding, staining the front of my shirt and most likely caking my face. I was just going to relax when yet another horrifying thought popped in my head.
I wasn't wearing the damn corset.
------
This ones a little longer. Promise the next one will be better.