Killing The Old Animtronics.

I stared at them."What's the '87?" I asked, putting down the camera."The pizza place built in 1987... Closed down because of the bite of '87... They put Foxy out of order because of it." Freddy said."Hey! If that girl wasn't making fun of me, I wouldn't be out of order!" Foxy exclaimed. They all talked over each other."Hey... Guys." I said."Hey!" I said getting a little louder."ANIMATRONICS!" I shouted, they all turned towards me."What Nova?" Foxy asked."Where are these animatronics anyway...?" I asked, folding my arms.
Bonnie felt her face as if she had lost it."She's had the most trouble with them..." Chica whispered into my ear. "Oh..." I felt bad for all of them. A trail of blood led to a room I couldn't see."Is this.." I didn't want to finish that sentence. Bonnie nodded.
We got to the room, blood on the handle. I opened the door. I held my sword, peering into the room. The animatronics eyes glowed brightly. My eyes turned a bright yellow color. I walked into a puddle of blood."Ew Gross.." I said, making a face. I stepped out of the puddle. I turned on the light and in there were 4 animatronics. One looked like Bonnie, Chica, Freddy, and a mangled one that looked like Foxy.
"What is that...?" I said, looking at a box that had a creepy face on it and a boy, holding a deflated ballon and had a sign on his chest that said "Ballon Boy".
The lights flickered. The lights tuned of then on. I looked behind me, All my animatronic friends gone."Bonnie? Chica? Freddy?.. Foxy..?" I said, hearing no response. No one was in the room except me. I ran out of the room. The mangled was fighting foxy."Argh... You better not be fighting a pirate!" Foxy said, cutting a slash in the mangled'a chest. "Hehehhehehe-Hehhehhehe..." The mangled laughed. I ran up to it and sliced down it's body. "Thanks, Nova." Foxy said."Let's help ye others." Foxy said, I agreed. Bonnie and Bonnie 2.0 were fighting."I-Im the better-r B-Bonnie." Bonnie 2.0 chimed. Freddy had no problem killing Freddy 2.0. The new Freddy and the mangled were in scraps. The old chica was trying to rip Chica 2.0's arm off. I sliced up Chica 2.0 with my sword. Foxy was trying to get Bonnie 2.0 off of Bonnie but Bonnie 2.0 ripped a piece of cloth off his arm."Hey! I'm trying to save what I have left!" Foxy shouted.
The old/new Bonnie managed to rip off Bonnie's face. "Bonnie!" Chica shouted. I was furious. Water burst from a nearby drinking fountain and it hit Bonnie 2.0. Bonnie 2.0 twitched and wet haywire."I-I'm the better Bonnie.. Why you out- the better Bon." BonBon fell to the ground and I moved the water out of the way.
Bonnie had oil spilling from her faceless jaw. "Oh no..." I gasped. I sheathed my sword."Foxy, Chica, and Freddy, take the old animatronics back to their place. I'll fix Bonnie." I said. They nodded and picked up the animatronics, they left into the other room."Just a second Bonnie. I'll fix ya." I said. I got Bonnie's face that BonBon had knocked off. I had a leather bracelet on my arm and I twisted a few gears, it flashed and turned into a tool belt that wrapped around my face.
After a few hours, I had put Bonnie's face back. I cleaned the oil up from
Her jaw and suit. "There ya go." She stood up. Chica have Bonnie a hug. I wiped the oil from my hands and stood up. I saw foxy, the cloth on his arm was ripped of. I pulled out some cloth."Foxy, come here." I said. He walked over to me and I stared to patch up the holes on his suit. After a few minutes, foxy looked as good as new. "You guys should get back, the bell is-" The bell rang for the 6:00 bell."I'll see ya tomorrow.." I said. I twisted the gears on my tool belt and it turned back into a leather bracelet.
The lights of the place turned on. A puddle of oil was gone so was the blood. "How in the name of Zeus..." I shook my head and put on my jacket. I walked out of the Pizzeria and went to Percy's apartment.