Chapter 2: Flooding back again

-LOUIS' P.O.V.-

We watched as the girl walked away, leaving all of us stunned.

And the whole cafeteria got filled by whispers and hollers about their opinions on that moment. No one ever stood Harry down, to be honest Harry's the one who does it. A couple of girls looked at us like 'Daaaaamn,'. And Harry just sat still, looking at the girl as she walked away.

But as I remembered her talking ...

She looked awkwardly familiar, it's like trying to remember something that's just on the tip of your tongue but could'nt get it out. I knew her, but how? Flashbacks started to fill my head, like faceless, full flashes images of a man, then pictures and papers flying all over a room, the man practically having a breakdown. A couple of guys tried to calm him, then the next image was him lying in the floor and around 3 people hovered over him panicking, then a close up image of a phone appeared in my eyes and the name stood out, calling 'Simon'.

I shook my head to myself slightly so no one would think otherwise and snapped my attention back to life. I nudged Niall.

"Do you know he---"

"Who was that?" Zayn butted in. 

It took him a couple of seconds to get words out. Narrowing his eyebrows. 

"I actually talked to her earlier, she was crying when I saw her in the bleachers, I asked her why and it's about this bestfriend/ boyfriend of hers or now ex bestfriend/boyfriend and to be honest she looks so familiar. Well now, she does. I think her name's ... Christy?"

...Christine?"

-flash-

"What the hell is this?"

What am I doing?! Wh-whaat?!" Harry grabbed his curls and paced all over the room. Utter fear and disappointment ran all over his face, his eyes were wide and watery, his lips vibrating, looking for words as he was lost for it.

"Mate-mate, easy. It's gonna be alright, just calm down." A hand reached for his shoulder but Harry immediately swap it away, with the impact I suddenly realized it was mine.

"DO NOT, D-do not tell me it's gonna be alright, that this is fucking okay" He pointed his finger at me, like warning and continued. "No! No Louis, it's not. I left her, I---I just left her like that. And now what? All of this rumors, sh-she probably heard it all by now and I wouldn't judge her if she believes them because why won't believe some random shit about a guy who just left like a total dick wad."

He started to move around the room.

"What the hell's going on?" I turned my head to see Zayn, Niall and Liam. They looked at Harry horrifically.

For a moment we just stood there, looking at him as he threw things all over the room, his forehead sweaty.