•chapter two•

Start from the beginning

Noah put his hand on hers. "don't worry about it. i'll pay."

Becca blushed. "alright. thank you Noah, you know you don't have to do that."

Noah nodded, "yeah i know, but i want to".

Becca smiled at the blue eyed boy as the bell rang signaling for the end of the hour. Becca got out of her seat, and waited for Noah. Thomas walked by her and whispered in her ear, a smirk plastered on his face.

"have fun, and remember, if he tries to pull anything on you, no glove, no love."

Becca blushed, "THOMAS! but i know."

Thomas hurried out of the room. Becca watched her friend rush out, and walk down the hall. she herself, walked out of the room, and was greeted by Noah.

"you ready?" he asked.

Becca nodded, "yep."

"great, lets go."

the two walked to the office, and signed themselves out individually, after promising the secretary that they'd bring her back a coffee. they walked over to the schools front doors, and Noah slipped in front of Becca, opening the door for her.

"thank you." she blushed.

"no problem, sweet cheeks"

Noah led her over to his black, 2011 Chevy Impala. The same car her older brother drove  when he was in highschool. it must be a popular car that all the athletes drive. he opened the passenger side car door for her, before jogging over to the drivers side. the two buckled their seatbelts, and as soon as the click of Becca's seatbelt went off, Noah pulled out of his parking spot. the drive to the cafe was only about two minutes away, since it was just downtown. the car pulled into the cafes small, designated parking lot. Noah turned his keys, turning the car off, as he did that he smiled over at Becca. she smiled back, opening the car door. Noah had gotten out the same time she did, walking over to the door, and he pulled it open for her. she looked up at him and thanked him with a warm smile. he winked back. as the door had opened, a small bell at the top had dinged, causing the barista to look over at their direction.

"good morning! what can i get for ya?" the short, black haired, green eyed girl about their age, asked with a bright smile.

"what would you like?" Noah asked with a smile.

"hmmm." Becca said looking at the menu. "how about a cappuccino. OOO- and a chocolate chip muffin please!"

"great choice. we'll take two cappuccinos, and two chocolate chip muffins please." Noah told the barista.

"alright, i'll get that right to you guys!"

"thank you!" Becca said. the two moved over to the other end of the long counter, and waited for their muffins and coffee. the barista quickly came over and gave them their muffin and coffee as Noah paid for both him and Becca. the two walked over to a booth that sat by the window, looking out into the small flower garden at the side of the building. Becca took a bite of her muffin.

"mmmm. it's so good." she said, mouth full of chocolate muffin.

Noah chuckled, taking a bite out of his as well. "mmmm it is really good."