⇢ 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
#4
boris
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

based on preference #1

warnings/content : no warnings

Y/N RELUCTANTLY trudged towards the rusty school bus, mentally preparing herself for another uneventful day. she wondered which imbeciles' teasing and slurs would be shot at her or which locker she'd be jostled into. would it be her own as she tries to switch books between lessons or one of the ones nearest to the bathroom when she finally realised she couldn't stay there all day? y/n didn't care though. she knew those assholes would be irrelevant in a few years anyway and even if she did try to do something about it, the school would tell her to "ignore them" and brush it under the carpet. y/n carelessly flung herself into the first seat she lay her eyes on and flopped her head against the cool window, the vigorous vibrations rattling through it and regurgitating the same headache she had this morning.

"oh someone else is sat there" theo said, adjusting his glasses. "sat where?" boris climed the steps onto the bus, ducking slightly due to his height and stood next to the mouse of a boy waiting for an answer. "someone's sat where we usually sit but i can't see anywhere else that has two seats"
"okay so jus' ask her to move" muttered boris shrugging his shoulders. any other person wouldn't have understood what he'd just said through his thick accent and mumbling but theo, who would tell you that he actually seems to speak clearer when he's drunk, had gotten used to it.

"no, that's rude, i'll just sit somewhere else, the bus is about to leave so we need to sit down" theo attempted to push his way through the little mob of people in the isle to get to the first empty seat he found but was dragged back with force, like when a dog tries to run away from it's owner but forgets it's on a lead. boris chuckled to himself while his short, irritated friend looked up at him as if to ask "what the fuck was that for?"
"come on, potter is not that hard" he beckoned him slightly when he made his way over to the girl gazing out the slightly dusty window.

when y/n turned to the presence beside her eyebrows joined in the centre and she pretended a disgust that she didn't actually feel. boris pavlikovsky and his friend- was it theo? yeah theo. she'd seen more of boris due to him being in the school longer but had never made an effort to spark a conversation with him unless she really had to. y/n  had no reason to dislike him as much as she did or, at least, as much as she thought she did.

she'd often see the pair at the rusted over swing set near her house, almost every time taking part in their self destructive proclivities and cackling at god knows what. y/n also saw them both in maths class and every time she heard "twat" come from behind her she'd smirk a little bit. she'd also be lying if she said she didn't admire his appearance every time he was in her view. the little constellation on freckles scattered on his pasty skin was her favourite, along with his matted mess of curls that she wouldn't mind pulli-

"'scuse me."

"hm?" her eyebrows raised

"can you move, please" boris rocked on his heels gently "that's sort of where we sit"

"where's your names?"

"what?"

"where's your names? i can't see them on these seats so they can't be yours, so" her legs swung up onto the seat beside her to put her point further across "i think i'll stay here thanks. there's also a million other seats on his bus." she wasn't wrong either. the pair craned their necks upwards towards other rows and there were more gaps in them than a six year old's set of teeth. boris pursed his lips together and nodded once to say thanks and dragged theo with him. "i fucking told you, you don't listen do you?" theo said annoyed even though the undertone of his voice said he was amused by the situation. boris just sat down and flopped his head to look at the grin that had "i told you so" written all over it. he shrugged his shoulders. "she was rude."

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

y/n let go of a sigh when she reached the door of her god awful maths classroom. she pushed it open with her foot and- "you've got to be fucking kidding me." she attempted to storm over there but she just ended up looking stroppy because of the small but quick steps she walked with. "um, what the fuck?" boris looked up at her and smiled a little, just to be annoying. "can i help you?" he shook his head lightly making him look clueless but he knew what he was doing. "yeah you can help me by getting the fuck up out of my seat!" her arms shot forwards, presenting to him the main cause of her aggravation in case he still didn't understand. boris took his time looking around and leaning back further in the chair. "there's a million other seats in this class jus' go sit somewhere else." y/n's jaw fell slightly. "i mean i don't know why you're even sitting in this class you're too stupid to be here if i'm honest." theo chuckled to himself and he pulled his book out of his bag. "see he agrees with me"
"yesterday you asked if the thirteen times tables was a thing, you dumb fuck" boris laughed at this recalling the day before.

it was true and she couldn't deny it, her all nighter had gotten the best of her and she was struggling through the last period of the day. she realised how stupid it sounded after it came out. "i was tired, okay, that was one time you're just stupid in general so...HA!" it was times like these when she really hated herself for finding the boy attractive because for whatever reason it made her flustered and all her witty comebacks and insults flew out the window and she was just a swearing, repetitive mess. "'s that all you've got?"

"oh my god just get out my seat already, i don't have time for this!" boris laughed dryly and moved to the seat behind her. "okay class settle down and get your books out, we're doing quadratic equations" everyone groaned out in annoyance. boris took an opportunity to piss off y/n just a little more. "is a real thing, don't worry y/n you don't have to humiliate yourself again." y/n turned around and was going to spit something back at him but then he added, "unless you like that, i don't know" this made them both smile and laugh slightly. "guys what ever you do don't fuck, this is a classroom" theo chimed in. "i mean- no. not happening boris"

A/N

lmao i didn't know how to end it but whatever this one wasn't too bad 🤡