The group then looks to the chair that had the back facing them. Then, slowly it turns, shocking the group as who sat in it.

It was a woman in the Red Army uniform, she has long light brown hair but her hair goes up in two horns...just like Tord's.

"Who the hell are you?!" demanded Tord.

"I'm Red Leader, but you can call me Tori, brother dear." said the woman.

"Since when does Tord have a sister?!" demanded Matt.

"I don't, but you look very much like me." said Tord uneasy.

"That's because she is." said Rodrick happily.

They look at him as he walks by Tori's desk.

"I was the last one here and I found your old plans sir, for a cloning machine, but instead of making a perfect clone, I just tweaked your DNA a bit to make her, after all, there can only be one Tord." said Rodrick.

"Yes, I was born from your DNA and made to take over, and I will, the world will bow at my feet." laughed Tori evilly.

"Wow, she's like you, but way more evil." said Tom.

"Oh, thank you, Tommy bear." giggled Tori, batting her eyes.

Tom's eyes widen and he sweats a bit.

"What?" he asked.

"Of course, Tori is a perfect clone of Tord, so it makes sense that she'd also have an interest in the things Tord likes, including you." said Paul.

"Ya no, I'm sticking with the original." said Tom.

"Okay, so you are like me, but I don't see it, I'd never force fusions or manipulate them, that's below my standards." said Tord.

"I know, fusion is beautiful, but unlike you, those morals were programed out of me, I am you, but without the handicaps you used to keep yourself from achieving the power for world domination." laughed Tori.

"But the fusions, if you think fusing is beautiful, why do this." said Edd.

"I just said it, you fucking brain dead or something?!" growled Tori.

Edd flinches, getting a comforting hug from Matt who glares at her.

"Ugh, power, there is nothing more powerful than fusions, so having them in my Army will make me unstoppable, and soon, I will take over every little inch of this world, starting with England." grinned Tori.

"Like I'll let you." said Tord.

"Oh, but brother dear, you won't have a choice, after all, you brought me the final piece." said Tori.

The red hooded man growled and starts shooting at the clone. Tori gleefully laughs to avoid the bullets, taking out her own to start shooting.

The group get away from the shoots and Rodrick gets his own gun, shooting at them. Tom aims his harpoon gun and shoots at the Red Army loon, missing his body but hooking his shirt and pinning him to the wall.

Tord swings his fist at Tori when she's close but the woman evades, kicking him with her heeled boot. The devil horned man slides away a bit, but swallows his groan of pain to start shooting again.

The clone proves to be as fast and agile as Tord himself, even getting melee attacks in. Tord gets hit back by a kick but Tom helps right him before he could even fall.

This just seems to make Tori even angrier and Tord reloads his gun.

"It's six against one, you really think you can win?!" demanded Tord.

"As a matter of fact, I do." she said.

She then pulls out a remote to hit a the button on it. The doors then burst open, allowing many robots to come in. They grab the group, though two have to hold Tord back as he violently thrashes in their grips.

"Heh, you really think I wasn't prepared, on my poor stupid brother, I may be you, but I'm superior in every way." mocked Tori.

"When I get out of this, you will be getting a bullet sandwich to the face!" yelled Tord.

"That won't be happening, my plan has come together, this was all planned, even this little rendezvous." said Tori.

"That can't be." said Patryk.

"But it is, I knew you two were suspicious, so I had Rodrick leak a few things out, knowing you'd see it and go looking for Tord, you think it was coincidence that the teleporter in the basement was working, or that there was hardly any security, or even that the passwords were the same?" asked Tori.

Tord stares in shock, she played them. She knew Paul and Patryk were watching and gave them something to see, just enough to know something was up, and had them bring Tord back.

"You lured us here, but why?" asked Matt.

"Like I'll tell you my whole plan, what do I look like, a comic book villain?" asked Tori.

"Kinda wish you were so I wouldn't be confused." said Tom.

"Oh Tom, no worries, you won't be confused for long." sighed Tori happily.

This just creeps the blue hooded man out but he couldn't move thanks to these robots.

"Now, I would talk more, but the world just can't wait to be dominated, Robots, take those two to the lab to be fitted for their collars." said Tori.

"Right." replied the robots.

Edd and Matt go wide eyed and struggle as the robots take them out of the room.

"Edd, Matt!" called Tom.

"What about these intruders?" asked a robot.

"Oh, Tom will stay with me, as for my brother and his lackey, lock them in the cells." said Tori.

Tom kicks at the robot, trying to break free while the rest take Tord and his comrades. Tord is furious, trying to escape and get back to his boyfriend.

"I'll kill you, you hear me you cheep knock off, I WILL KILL YOU!" yelled Tord.

"We shall see." laughed Tori, patting Tom's cheek.

Tord growls in rage and he's removed from the room. The last thing he sees as the door closes was Tom staring right at him.

What is Tori planning and why does she want Tom?

NOTE: Red Leader has been revealed, and it's a female clone of Tord! Tori is much more evil and doesn't have the same morals as Tord, but what is her plan? What will happen to Edd and Matt?! Will Tord, Paul, and Patryk escape to save them?! Till next time~