Birthday Surprise

Start from the beginning

"So, you're sure this is her last show for the week and this is her last outfit of the show?" Y/N asked.

"For the hundredth time - Yes!" Cara replied with a grin.

Y/N smiled.

"Good, I just want everything to go to plan." Y/N stated.

Cara placed her hand on Y/N's shoulder.

"Of course. Everything will go just as planned, seeing as we have Mr. Fashion Organizer himself on the job." Cara smirked.

Karl laughed.

"Everything is going to be fine. Kendall is all yours as soon as she steps off that runway, which will be any moment now." Karl informed.

And like clockwork Kendall exited the runway, as she entered backstage her eyes landed on Y/N and she picked up her pace as she sped off towards her.

"Y/N!" Kendall exclaimed with excitement as she jumped into Y/N's arms.

Y/N spun Kendall around in her arms as Kendall placed a kiss on her lips.

Y/N placed Kendall back on the ground and Y/N pulled away, smiling at Kendall

"Happy Birthday, Kenny!" Y/N grinned.

Kendall hugged Y/N, wrapping her arms tightly around her sweet girlfriend.

"Okay, you need to get changed, so we can spend your birthday doing whatever you want." Y/N informed.

Kendall looked to Y/N as they began to walk to her stylists.

"Wait...anything?" Kendall asked.

Y/N smiled and took Kendall's hand in hers.

"Absolutely anything." Y/N replied.

Kendall replied with a giant grin on her face.

"Well, I best get to thinking whilst I'm getting changed." Kendall smirked as she left Y/N to join her stylists.

Y/N watched in awe as Kendall got changed, wondering how the hell she did it all - the hair, the make-up, the clothes - it all seemed a lot to handle on a daily basis and seemed quite stressful, and that's without the paparazzi breathing down her throat. To Y/N, Kendall was a superhero - strong, brave, kind and beautiful - and that's why she loved her so goddamn much.