Character Sketch Part 1

Golden Heart Pack.

Here once lived 10 legendary wolves who saved whole werewolf kind from the clutches of Evil. Even after centuries, the entire werewolf clan never for once forgot about the 10 wolves who they devote and respect as much as they respect Moon goddess.  They once beat the Evil, But now once again the Evil has risen.  The pack has been fallen apart. So will the 10 wolves come back just like the Moon Goddess promised?

Let's see.

Blue Moon Pack.

This is a small pack. consist of nearly 1000 wolves. But never the other pack tried to attack them, as some think they do black magic, Some say they are evil. But is it so?

If yes then, what about the stories every elder says to their children about the 10 legendary wolves? If they are evil then, they won't be waiting for them, right?. But they say that if anyone trespass this land they will not come back. The pack members have no communication with another pack. So others believe in what they heard.

All in all, something is not right there. Anyway, let's see who are the residents of this mysterious place.

Let's start with Alpha and Luna

Pranab Khurana

He is the Alpha of Blue Moon Pack. His leadership quality and wisdom made their pack unbeatable. So we can say that the rumours about the black magic and all were a story that he created.

But why? Will say you another time...

No, will give you a clue...

Because he wants to protect something or someone?

Anyway,  that's what helped his pack to sustain in this world even when they are outnumbered. So, he is the wise Alpha here.

 So, he is the wise Alpha here

Astha Khurana

She is the current Luna of the pack. The brave mate of Pranab. Just like any other Luna, she is like a mother to all the pack. She is Pranab's strength.