Sports Festival pt.2 (Calvary battle)

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"What'cha thinking in that mind of yours Neito?" I ask, pretending I didn't know.

"N-nothing!" He quickly says.

~On the otherside~

"They sure seem really close..."Izuku muttered.

"I'm surprised actually, to think that someone in our class is actually able to get along with that jerk." Ochako added.

Izuku's eyes just narrowed, he felt a tinge of pain in his heart, but he decided to ignore it.

Multiple other boys felt the same pain, some worse than others, but just like Izuku they decided to brush it off.

~Back with you~

"OKAY OKAY FINE.....*sigh* I...will carry you.." Neito blushes as he grabs onto my legs and carries me over to the rest of his team.

"Oh  hey Monoma, welcome ba-WHY DO YOU HAVE A CLASS 1A GIRL ON YOU SHOULDERS?!" TetsuTetsu yelled.

"Relax Tetsutetsu...she's....an acceptation to those class 1a scums."

"Hey, they're not that bad once you get to know them." I pout cutely, trying to find balance on Neito's shoulders.

"Uh huh, say that to that Bakugo jerk." Neito sneered.

"Anyways," he continued. "This is TetsuTetsu, his last name is the same as his first so it doesn't really matter either way, this is Kendo the only other person I can actually stand to be around, and finally, this is Ibara Shizaki...she's...kinda weird, but she's really strong." 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Y/n L/n. I hope we can all get along." I smile.

Kendo starts laughing and says, "I knew you were going soft on her Neito." 

"I-I am not! I just think that she's bearable to be around okay?"

"Don't be a tsundere~"

"I'm not!"

Tetsutetsu hasn't said a word so I looked at him and smiled.

"Let's do our best TetsuTetsu!"

He blushes and just nods.

"Y-yeah..." 

Neito glared at him slightly but I couldn't see it because I was on top of Neito's shoulders.

TetsuTetsu got on the right side of me, Kendo on the left, and Ibara at the back of me as our defense.