Curse Of The Immortal

He sat there, hands on the of the wheel of his idling, extremely expensive sports car. There was a lit cigarette hanging loosely from his mouth and darkness under his eyes. He'd been sat there for quite a bit, just staring at the open road ahead of him. Well...it wasn't completely open, the road was a dead end. It led to a natural ramp in the form of a cliff that led directly onto a very busy freeway. Yes, very busy as in, semi trucks moving very quickly.

It was around midnight, maybe, he didn't care to check. No point. Hopefully it wouldn't matter. He took one last drag of the cigarette before flicking it out of the open window and rolling said window up.

He revved the vehicle's engine a few times, sighing....before suddenly putting the vehicle in gear and gunning it towards the cliff. He reached about maybe 130MPH be reaching the end of the cliff. He very suddenly pulled on the handbrake and jerked the wheel left, causing the car to slow down immensely...but not enough to make it stop completely and avoid falling right off the edge.

The car tumbled as it's metal rended and crumpled like paper. Glass shattered and cut into his face, metal flew by but he didn't care. How could he? It gets old after a while.

It finished tumbling as it landed on it's roof directly onto the path of an incoming mac truck. It hit it's breaks, attempting to stop but to no avail. The car flipped and spun down the freeway tarmac, the only way it could be seen was because of the working headlights. It looked as if someone had thrown a flashlight through the air!

He before it could land it was decimated by hitting the top of another semi, spinning a few times be crashing down on it's nose before slowly falling on its roof again.

The car was in terrible shape as well as the driver. He was mangled and torn to bits but somehow still alive. He was in immense pain but really couldn't care less. He slowly pulled himself out of the wreckage, bones cracking and setting themselves back into place, skin and muscle repairing almost instantly. He plucked glass and debris out of his face and body as he stood up whilst brushing stuff off his jacket. His black shoes, jeans, shirt and leather jacket were all ruined, oh well, he was a billionaire with unlimited money!

He'd just buy more.

He noticed gasoline leaking into a puddle and as he sighed, pulled out a cigarette and a lightee, lighted said cigarette, smoking about half of it away before flicking it at the puddle as he turned his back on it and walked away as it very quickly ignited and exploded.

He walked along the side of the freeway, head hung low. As he walked he could be heard repeating words to himself, even as the sun slowly rose over the horizon.

"It's never been my choice to live this way....this body, this mind...this soul....it's all a curse."

"Death is what I yearn for, death...is my savior"