"So now that I've pulled you away from whatever you were doing, what movie do you wanna watch?" Clara holds two DVDs in her hand as she stands in front of the TV. There is a happy look on her face as she smiles at Aurelia.

"Oh so you are serious? I thought movie night was a joke," Aurelia replies, crossing her arms as she sits on the couch directly opposite the TV, behind the centre table. "Don't we have patrol to go to?"

"I know you've been stressed about all that college stuff plus you've been training really hard these days and I realised that you really deserve a break," Clara explains, offering her a warm smile. "Besides, the city can manage without us for a day. The crime rate here is almost nothing when you compare it to Gotham. At least, we can take a break."

"That we can do," Aurelia snorts, imagining Dick's reaction when she tells him that she got a break and he didn't. He is going to be so jealous and she knows she'll love the look on his face. "So what movies?"

Clara's smile widens. "A New Hope or Empire Strikes Back?"

"Star Wars, huh? But definitely the second option please."

"Empire Strikes Back it is."

Clara puts the DVD in the player, hits the play button and sits next to Aurelia, pulling her knees up on the couch. Before Aurelia can even ask about the popcorn, she waves her hand over the centre table and a bowl of steaming, hot popcorn emerges out of thin air.

"I already had it ready," Her aunt winks at her as the familiar theme tune starts to play.

The two turn their attention towards the screen, just as the opening scrawl passes the screen. Even as the movie starts, Aurelia silently thanks her aunt. She is really the best, no doubt about it. She grabs the bowl of popcorn and places it in her lap as the movie finally plays. Minutes pass and the two of them are fully engrossed in the movie. Aurelia makes a disgusted sound just as Han cuts open the Tauntaun. She's always grossed out by that part.

Clara's phone suddenly rings loudly as she reaches for the bowl of popcorn. She groans slightly, before picking up the call. "Hello?"

"Bruce, what are you calling me for? No I'm not busy."

Aurelia giggles. Of course, Bruce is calling her aunt. Of course.

"Wait, seriously? And why didn't you tell me this before?" Clara's voice suddenly sounds worried. "You really thought you could...seriously, I know you don't like magic, but you should have called me."

"Everything okay?" Aurelia asks, half her attention on her aunt and the other on the movie. But Clara doesn't reply; instead she continues to berate Bruce, scolding him for whatever reason.

"I'm coming over now and I'm coming with you to track that down. Don't stop me," Clara almost yells. After a short pause, her angry expression suddenly changes into a more solemn and grave one. "Are you sure he's okay? Bruce, you know Dick's still a kid right? If he's hurt..."

"What? Dick's hurt? How? Is he okay?" Aurelia questions immediately, the movie forgotten. "Clara, what's going on?"

Her aunt offers her a reassuring look. "Listen, I'm coming over and I'm getting Lia. Let her talk to Dick; he'll listen to her. Yeah I know, Batsy." She cuts the call and turns towards Aurelia, looking both sheepish and worried. "I guess we're going to Gotham then."