[2]

A week has already passed and the result still hasn't arrived. This can only mean two things. It's either UA is still assessing all the results or she didn't pass at all. The little bluenette is a bit anxious about her results. Did she pass UA's standards? Or was she still too weak? Anxiety surely is the enemy of time. Her dad did say that Eraser Head, Midnight and Present Mic are her future teachers so maybe she did pass. But did she? Putting the passing rate in consideration, which is lower than before, there is a chance that she didn't pass.

"Uuuuggghhhhh." Fuyu groaned for the nth time for the day. She has already lost count of the times she groaned for the day and also for the whole week. "When will it arrive?"

A deep chuckle was all she received from her companion in the room. Fuyu pouted and faced her grandfather-like figure. He was always there for her whenever she needed someone to accompany her and she was grateful for him.

"It's not funny, gramps."

"Haha. I'm sorry, dear. It's just that you've been like this the whole week." Gran Torino said and folded the newspaper he was reading. "It's the second time I've seen you this anxious. The first time was when your father was in the hospital for a whole month with David monitoring him."

"Well, you can't blame me for being anxious if I passed or not," Fuyu mumbled. Rolling on the sofa to rest on her stomach, she continued to sulk.

Gran Torino chuckled again and patted his granddaughter's head. He placed the newspaper away and stretched. Looking at the clock, he decided it was better for them to go somewhere while it was still early just to take off her mind from worrying.

"You know instead of staying here inside and worrying about your results, we can go to the mall and shop for things you might need."

Fuyu thought about it for a while. She hasn't been out of the house after her entrance exam in UA and it was getting boring for her. She unexpectedly missed the outside world, but she's too caught up in the past to admit it to herself. She just smiled and nodded.

"Then go and change. You never know who we might bump into." Torino said and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. "We might bump into some of your father's friends-- or rivals."

Fuyu pouted and then rushed upstairs to her room. She doesn't have many clothes in her closet since she never actually went out of the vicinity of the house unless she needed to. The times she went out would be those awarding ceremonies and formal events that her father had to attend. Pro Heroes and their sidekicks knew her as All Might's daughter and Gran Torino's granddaughter. It was awkward for her to be in such events since she couldn't see any kids her age attending with their hero parent/s. After a minute of deciding, she just got a pair of black ripped jeans and paired it with a white sweater and white sneakers. She placed her hair into a high ponytail and slightly covered her right golden eye with her bangs.

"Ready?" Her grandfather called out from the ground floor.

"Yup! I'm coming down in a sec!" Fuyu shouted and got her black sling bag with her wallet and smartphone inside. She raced down the stairs and smiled. "Here!"

Torino patted her head again and walked out of the front door with Fuyu following him. She unexpectedly felt excited about going out again.

"Let's take the train gramps. I wanna try it for a change. Taking the cab is getting boring for me."

Torino could only chuckle at his company's wish. He knew she has never ridden a train before. Fuyu and Toshinori would always drive anywhere, get fetched by a limo for the formal events or just ride a cab. Walking to the mall would take them an hour or two, so it's better to take the train.