Chapter 2

Shuichi got the popcorn out of the microwave. Rantaro suggested that they all watch a horror movie for their date night. Even though he was a detective, Shuichi hated horror movies. There was nothing he could do to avenge those dead people, nothing he could do to find the true identity of the serial killer. They always made him feel so helpless.

"Shuichi~! We're about to start the movie! Come on!" Kokichi singsonged.

"I-I'll be there in a minute," Shuichi stuttered, "Just start without me."

"No way! We're waiting for you!" Rantaro laughed.

"This will be my first time seeing a horror movie!" Keebo smiled, "I bet it'll be amazing!"

Kokichi snickered, "So, you like scary things?"

"I don't know, I've never seen a horror movie!" Keebo replied.

"Oh, this one's super scary!" Kokichi gasped. Honestly, the movie wasn't that scary. Kokichi thought that this movie was mild compared to other horror movies he had seen. He just wanted to make Keebo feel more scared than he should.

"I hope I enjoy it!" Keebo said, excitedly.

Shuichi brought the popcorn from the kitchen, and Rantaro started the movie. Shuichi stayed beside Kokichi for the entire thing. He didn't want to show Rantaro that he didn't like the movie. Of course, Kokichi probably wasn't the best person to confide in either. He was incredibly childish and would definitely make fun of him later for being scared.  

Kokichi didn't care that Shuichi wouldn't get off him during the movie. It actually made the movie a lot more enjoyable to him. He usually watched movies alone, but he never realized it was fun to have one of your boyfriends scared out of his mind while you know that you may be one of the reasons he isn't crying.

Keebo sat next to Rantaro and pretended to sleep. He didn't want Kokichi to think he was scared. He was - in fact - very scared. He was a robot, he wasn't supposed to get scared. He never wanted to watch another horror movie in his life. Even with his attempts to sleep, he couldn't stop hearing the screams of the teenagers in the movie.

Rantaro was so invested in the movie that he didn't even pay attention to anything else. He did notice that Keebo was trying to fall asleep on his shoulder, which he found very cute. Besides that, he didn't think about anything else besides the movie. This was one of his favorite movies, and he hoped his boyfriends enjoyed it as well.
---------------------------------------------------------
TMW you write a Wattpad fanfiction just to prove to your Discord friends that it's possible to write good fluff, but there are actually some people that found it cute, so you use some of your Corona Break to finish chapter 2. Ha, that's totally not me-