We where all at chili's eating cause that's one of my favorite restaurants. "Yeah he mad at me right now but I don't give a fuck cause he shouldn't have pushed me off the bed"I said crossing my arms.

"Y'all are so cute"jayla said and I rolled my eyes mocking her "fuck him he got a nasty attitude nigga didn't even say happy birthday to me"I said and she chuckled "yes he did you just ain't been on Instagram"she said and I rolled me eyes and picked my phone up going to instagram.

"Y'all are so cute"jayla said and I rolled my eyes mocking her "fuck him he got a nasty attitude nigga didn't even say happy birthday to me"I said and she chuckled "yes he did you just ain't  been on Instagram"she said and I rolled me eyes and pic...

Kingvon|| happy birthday jit,even though I'm mad at you and you mad annoying I want you to have a great birthday and I'm going to make sure that you do,but I hope you see this cause I'm not talking to you until tonight abusive ass lil girl❣️

Comments disabled

I smiled like a goofy and jayla just looked at me "awww him so sweet I wish I could just kiss him right now"I mumbled since we was walking up to the table where they was sitting at.

"Y'all so cute and y'all don't even realize it"she said and I rolled my eyes "shut up"I said and I sat down in front of von.

"Y'all been quite today what did you do liyah"Dave said and I placed my hand on my heart "I'm hurt ,why did I have to be the one to do something"I said and the whole table laughed like it was something funny.

"We know you liyah"maj said and I rolled my eyes "I didn't do anything"I said and they smacked their lips "yeah ight"the woman brought out our food and I started to eat.

I was hungry as fuck "slow down liyah"junbug said and I mugged him "nigga shut up you always got something to say"he was really starting to get on my nerves.

I looked at von only finding him looking down at his phone,so I texted him.

Von❣️

Thanks for the birthday post ☺️
Read at 2:56

Wyd on your phone better not be texting other bitches cause I will kill you devontae
Read at 2:57

He ignored me and I looked up and he was still looking at his phone. I got up from the table "accuse me y'all I'm bout to spaz out"I mumbled the last part and walked outside the restaurant.

I got into the truck and rolled me up a blunt. I texted Jayla telling her to tell them my head hurt, so I was just going to sit in the truck. Once I finished my blunt I sparked it up "your so beautiful"I said to my blunt.
(This me asf 😂)

I scrolled down my timeline while taking long pulls from the blunt, I heard a knock on the window and I couldn't even see who it was it was so much smoke in the car.

I opened the door and I saw von standing there looking at me while everybody else was walking to the truck. I scooted over letting him in I guess that's what he was waiting on me to do.we was sitting in the very back on the truck.

I was high then a bitch I put the blunt out and just waited for them to get in the truck "damn this bitch smoked out"maj said and I chuckled.

"Who told you to box my shit"Xander said and I shrugged my shoulders "she high as fuck"jayla laughed at me and I laughed with her.

I looked over at von and he looked so fine. I can suck his dick if he wanted me too, von looked over at me and looked down at his print.

I be forgetting he can read my mind "can you talk to me"i rubbed his face "chill out"he said and I smiled cause I finally heard his voice.

Putting my hand over his dick "you gone stretch me out tonight"I whispered in his ear and kissed his ear . He grabbed my hand "chil out Aaliyah"he said and I smirked kissing his cheek.

"Oh I forgot she gets horny when she high"jayla said lowly but I heard her.

We pulled up to the house and I got out hugging von waist "bae can you talk to me please"I said and he just looked down at me "I am talking to you"he said and I smiled.

"Can we fuck"I asked him and he scrunched his face up "girl move your ass on"he said and I stuck my lip out "please can I at least suck yo dick"I said lowly so my brothers wouldn't hear me.

"Bring yo ass on"he picked me up and we went upstairs to my room I'm bout to get some dick. "Lock the door" he said taking his shirt off, I locked my room door and walked up to him.

"Take these off"he said pulling on my pants. I took them off and he picked me up making me sit on his lap. He started kissing on my neck leaving hickeys "ooo right there daddy"I said rubbing his back.

He stood up with me in his arms and pushed me back on the bed pulling my panties down. He got face to face with fat mama and he smiled "she so beautiful"he said and I blushed.

He kissed my inner thigh teasing me "stop teasing me von"I said and he chuckled and ran his tongue down my slit, I moaned out in pleasure.

He ate me out while I pushed his head "ooo von"I moaned trying to be quite. He stuck a finger in me and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

He added another one and I lost it "eh-uh-mmmm"all you could here was my moans in the room. "I'm bout to cum"I said feeling a knot in my stomach "hold it"he slapped my thigh and I screamed but I shut up forgetting that other people was in the house

I couldn't hold it no more my legs started shaking and I started pushing von head back "stop"he said and I cummed all over his face.

I was damn near out of breath "d-do you forgive me now"I asked him and he bend over and gave me a kiss letting me taste myself "i take that as a yes"I said and he chuckled.

"I like high liyah"he said and I stuck my tongue "i know right I like her too"I said sitting up and getting out of the bed. "Woah"my legs felt like jello "that ain't normal"I said.

"It's normal when you with me"von said standing up too. I grabbed my towel and walked into my bathroom starting up the shower.

Now it's time to turn up for my nasty nineteen.