"Merlin, Lily, slow the hell down!" Andrea exclaimed after she almost ran over some poor first years. She was starting to get a little deja vu.

No, no, Andrea thought. This'd definitely be deja vu if-

Lily finally stopped in front of a compartment. The brunette sighed in relief at the oxygen being supplied to her lungs, barely even noticing the rest of her friend that her and Lily happened to run in to on the search to find each other.

"Hey, guys," Andrea wheezed out, bent down with her hands on her knees. Someone probably replied to her, but between all the huffing and puffing, the girl could hardly tell.

She did, however, hear a: "Dear Merlin," come from someone.

Andrea got up and furrowed her eyebrows. "What happened, Marlene?" she asked, fixing her hair.

Marlene's eyes widened. "Andy, your hair looks amazing," she gushed. "What have you been using?" she asked, genuinely curious.

"Oh, I think muggles call it Brazilian or something–"

"Guys, can we move to a different compartment, please?" Dorcas asked uncomfortably.

"We haven't even gotten in to the compartment yet, hun," Marlene said, shooing her friend away jokingly.

"Dorcas is right," Alice whispered, desperately trying to tug Andrea along as quickly as possible.

"What's going on?" Andrea giggled. She didn't mean to turn around, though. To catch a glimpse at the person sitting in the compartment. Or rather, the two people that sat so close to each other they could've merged to one person and no one would notice.

"Is that–?" Andrea started, recognized one half of the people in the small room. She was dragged away (again) before she could both finish her sentence and properly process what took place right in front of her.

The five moved quick to the end of the train and easily found a new and empty compartment. Lily's grip on Andrea's wrist was removed so suddenly, the former was spinning and if it weren't for Alice, she'd probably (quite dramatically) die. Andrea stopped with half of her hair covering her face and all of her confused.

"Was that Sirius with someone?" Andrea asked, still a little unsure with that she saw. She gathered up all her hair to tie it up in a high bun, pissed off with the way her long locks were always in her way.

The four other girls remained silent, looking anywhere but at the standing brunette.

It was Marlene who eventually broke the tension. "So," she started, awkwardly readjusting herself on her seat. "What have you been using because you look amazing," she eventually got out.

Lily, Alice and Dorcas turned to Andrea expectantly, because, well, she did look incredible. It was hard to believe that less than three months ago, the girl was four inches shorter with a mane for hair and glasses that were way too big for her face.

Andrea giggled and began to explain the strange ways of muggle inventions.

━ ❁ ━

"Why have I not seen my dear Lilypad in the half an hour we've been on this train," James Potter asked dramatically, one arm draped over the couch cushion beside him and the other over his forehead.