🐍🐍🐍

I placed their presents at the front door like I did to everyone else's trailer and sighed, this was exhausting, I have four presents, just in case they were gonna go see Gladys and Jellybean. I stood up and I sighed in relief from the heavy weight in my bag finally disappearing. Now it was the Northsiders turn.

🐍🐍🐍

I pulled up at Archie's and Betty's house, I got off my bike and walked up to Betty's house first and pulled out the presents for Betty, Hal and her Mother along with one for Polly in case she came back. I grabbed my bag and walked over to Archie's house and did the same for Fred, Archie and his mother.

🐍🐍🐍

I pulled up to Veronica's and walked in, I look over to the man and sighed "hey, this is for Veronica, Hermione and Hiram lodge? I got them Christmas presents." I told the man as I placed them down. He nods his head.

"I'll give them to them at breakfast, name?" He asks me and I sighed.

"Tessa Emerald," I replied before yawning, "I have to go, bye sir." He nods and I left to go to Reggie's and then Cheryl's.

🐍🐍🐍

I had to make a stop at my trailer to grab the over bag before taking off to Reggie's place.

🐍🐍🐍

placed three presents down at the front of Reggie's house and I groaned slightly from my stomach hurting, I stood up and walked back to my motorbike. I got on and then took off once again to Cheryl's house.

🐍🐍🐍

Thistlehouse scared me for some reason, it just has this feel about it, like a curse loomed over it. I placed two presents down at the front of the house for her and her mother before walking away to my bike and took off again.

🐍🐍🐍

I pulled up to Kevin's house and trudged over to his front door and placed down the presents for him and the sheriff. I sighed heavily before I stood up and went back to my bike to go to Moose's house.

🐍🐍🐍

This was a new exercise for me, I bent down and placed Moose's present along with his parents presents and then back to my bike for the Wyrm.

🐍🐍🐍

"This present thing sucks," I muttered as I pulled up to the Whyte Wyrm and parked my bike. I got off and walked up to the doors and unlocked one so I could get in. I shut the door behind me and turned the lights on before walking to the tree. Every year we have presents to the children in the Southside. We have a half day today which was good, I hated school anyway. I heard someone walk in so I look over my shoulder to see Tall boy.

"What are you doing here?" Tall boy asked me as he walked over to where I was standing, I pulled out a present that I got him before our punch on and handed it to him.

"Happy holiday, Tall Boy," I awkwardly smile and he took the gift from me, he laughs before pulling me into a side hug.

"Thanks kid, I got you something too," he said and I rose an eyebrow as he put a finger up for me to wait and he walked away. I look around before turning the Christmas tree lights on. Tall boy walked back and I tilt my head as he handed me the present.

"Thanks," I took it carefully and he smiles.

"Open it," I nod as I unwrapped it and my eyes blurred up with tears, he got me a picture frame of me with my parents, my mother wasn't a druggie she looked normal in her serpent jacket and my father was in his serpent jacket too. I don't remember him... the last time I saw him was when I was 4. There was another frame behind it with: me, fangs, Sweet pea, Toni and Tall boy hugging FP to his side.