Unexpected Visitor Pt 3|The Attack (Class 1A x Child Reader)

I've had some people asking about the mother in this story. All will be revealed in the final 2 chapters.

You woke up in the middle of the night with a sharp pain in your tummy and the need to be sick. As fast as your little legs would carry you, you raced to the toilet in your room and threw up the dinner you had.

You felt hot but you were shivering. You didn't feel well at all, you needed your dad. With shaking legs you stood up and went to wake up Momo. The hallway was dark and scary but all you wanted was for your dad to take the pain in your tummy away.

You opened the door and went over to the bed before you gently shook Momo. It took her a few seconds to wake up and realize you were there.

"(Y/N), what are you doing up this late, you should be asleep what's wrong." She asks sleepy. Tears appeared in your eyes as the pain continues.

"I don't feel well Momo, I've got a pain in my tummy and I've been sick. I need daddy" you say whimpering. Momo is out of bed a second later.

"It's alright (Y/N), don't cry. I'll take you to your father now ok" she says softly. She was about to pick you up but you stopped her when you put your hand over your mouth. You were going to be sick again.

Before you realized Momo had crafted a bucket and put it in front of you, catching all of the vomit you threw up. When you were done you whimpered again in pain. Your throat burned and your tummy was feeling worse.

"Ok (Y/N), let's get you to your father. He will make you feel better" Momo says as she gently picks you up and carries you down stairs to your fathers room.

It took a few minutes but Momo was soon knocking on your fathers door. You heard footsteps before the door opened.

"What going o- what's wrong with (Y/N)" your dad said in a concerned voice.

"She came to me saying she was feeling sick Sir" Momo replied as you were taken from her arms by your father.

"Daddy I don't feel well" you say a tears run down your face.

"It's gonna be ok sweetheart. I'll make you feel better" he says as he puts his hand on your head before frowning and looks to Momo.

"Yaoyorozu, can you go into the medical cabinet and get me the medicine for a fever please." He says.

"Yes sir" she says before walking off quickly. Your dad takes you inside his room and places you on the bed. He takes the bucket into a side room and comeback with it empty, along with a wet rag. He puts the bucket down and placed the rag on your forehead. The coldness soothes the heat coming from your head.

"Your going to be alright sweetheart, daddy is going to take all that pain away." He says softly while stroking your cheek with his finger. There was a knock on the door as Momo returned.

"Here you are sir" she says, handing the bottle to your dad.

"Thank you Yaoyorozu, you can go back to bed now, and thank you for looking after (Y/N)"

"Its no problem sir" she says before leaving the room. Your dad walks back over you and sits on the edge of the bed. He pours a pink looking mixture into a little cup and looks to you as he sits you up.

"This medicine is going to make you feel better alright sweetheart, can you be brave for me and take it" he says gently and you nod in response. It tasted gross but you were brave as you were told to. Your dad laid you back down before getting into bed beside you.

"Time to get some rest now my angel, I'll be right here if you need me ok." You nod again as your eyes droop shut.

"Night daddy" you say before sleep pulls you back under.