Prompt: All-Male Literature Club

An all-boy literature club where your OC (or my OC) is the only female.

Monika would be Mark

Yuri would still be Yuri

Natsuki would be Nate

Sayori would be Sam or Sammy

The OC will fall in love with one of the boys, one poem at a time.

Mark is the president of The Literature Club. He's smart and good-looking. He always finds a reason to have a smile on his face and makes sure that everyone in the club has a great time. He can play the piano and sings beautifully.

Yuri is quiet, but when he does speak up, he often brings up good points. He enjoys horror novels and nice hot cups of tea. He's also believed to be the more sexual type.

Nate is loud and stubborn at first, but soon turns into a cute and innocent sweetheart that you're dying to get to know better. He enjoys baking, manga and dresses very feminine. You'll often find him wearing bows in his hair, maybe even a skirt. He's pure and shy.

Sam is a bit of a jokester, the one that makes you laugh the most. He can be quiet and shy at times, but it just adds to his charming personality. He's an excellent poet and an even better friend.

Use the OC reference sheet if you wish to use a character. Or, I can use an OC and you may play as a romantic interest. The choice is yours.