part seven; february

y/n's pov
ever since the incident, i haven't heard from jeremy.... at all. he blocked me on snap, i join his live-streams when he is on musical.ly and i even try to talk to his parents... but he is flat out ignoring me. i don't know what i did, but it's so weird to not text him or see him.... it's like part of me is gone. he was my bestfriend, and now we don't even talk. he got so mad because of luca coming over.... he wasn't even happy for me. i was so mad that night, i could barely stand to see him. i couldn't look at the bracelet he got me when we were 10, i couldn't look at the hoodies he gave me... i got so mad that i almost burned them... but i didn't. because i knew that we would fix it. we always do. we've never really had this big of a fight, especially not over a stupid boy. maybe jeremy liked luca... like he like-liked luca... i don't think so.. but you never know.

anyway, after the fight... me and luca hug out a lot more... and we kind of started dating. and i feel like i truly love him. he's so sweet, he's caring, he treats me so right.... but he always wants to kiss. whenever we hang out, we have to kiss. whenever we're in public, we have to kiss. whenever i'm with him, i have to kiss him. i have no idea what his problem is, but i don't like it. i hate it, actually. i've never been the type to kiss a lot. i don't like being so touchy, i'm more of a talks and cuddles person. but i'd do anything to make luca happy... so i deal with it. i planned on flying to luca's this weekend as a valentines surprise, and i did.... but i walked into his house with the help of his mom and found him with another girl. i walked out after beginning to cry, as i really couldn't stand to see him or that girl. i grabbed an uber and went to a hotel. that night, i booked a plane ticket back to ohio.

the next day

jer's pov;
i was chilling in my bed around 2 pm when i heard my dad scream my name. i walked down the stairs and to the front door, seeing as that's where his voice came from. i looked through the door frame to see her. i saw her eyes were red and puffy, and immediately engulfed her in a hug. i heard her whisper "i missed you so much" and i replied.... "i missed you too."

i led her to my room and sat her on the bed. i immediately asked her why she was crying, and she said she couldn't tell me. not understanding, i asked her what she means. "i just can't tell you, jer. i'd tell you if i could, trust me...." she told me, her voice getting softer as she looked down. i could tell exactly what was happening and took her into a side hug. she was crying again. if this has something to do with luca, i will hurt him. i can promise you that.

———————————————————————
i'm not dead omggg🤣
hi guys!! i'm sorry for taking so long with this update, but it's like almost 3am and i cannot sleep.... sooOoooo i'm going to write a few chapters hopefully!! i finally got rid of my writers block :)