"Omma still doesn't know that I know who is Jinu?" Asked Jihoon.

Jinunie gulped, she cannot answer that question too. She can't tell her Omma that Jihoon Oppa knows who is Jinu now. Or even tell Omma that Jihoon Oppa is okay with helping her to keep this a secret.

"Hmm interesting, so Jihoon Oppa... Mino Oppa.. Hmm Jennie..? Lisa? So tell me Jinu-shi, are you a bisexual? Do you like girls and man? Do you feel good when kissing all of them?!" Jisoo smirked and walk away from them. She just went out form the toilet and saw Jinunie and Jihoon hugging.

"Jisoo-shi!" Jinunie grab Jisoo small arm and drag her to her front

Jisoo lost her balance and she almost fall luckily Jinunie still able to help her to stand and to prevent Jisoo from falling down. They look at each other eyes, Jinunie can see hatred in Jisoo's eyes. Hatred for her.

"Do you hate me?"

"Yes. Very. You are a man. Please act like that. Please leave Mino. Don't make him like you. He is straight and please don't change him. He is straight!" Jisoo stand still looking at Jinunie's eyes.

'He is straight and please don't change him. He is straight!'

Jinunie slowly release his grip from Jisoo arm. She turn to Jihoon, Jihoon can't say or do anything, he just tap on Jinunie's shoulder and walk away. Same goes to Jisoo. Left Jinunie alone standing infront the toilet.

Throwback to the time where Jihoon find out Jinu is Jinunie

"JINUNIE!" Jihoon shouted and Jinunie running away from Jihoon stopped.

She turn back in surprise. Its been soooo long since anybody call her using that name.

"You can run away, you can lie to everyone, you can even lie to your Winner Members. However can you even lie to your feelings? Lie to yourself? Lie that you are a guy?" Jihoon walk slowly to her.

"Don't you feel is unfair to Mino? Lisa? Jennie? They have feelings for you. Even in your Jinu self. Please think about them too, i care about my best friend feelings too." Jihoon give a tap on Jinunie's shoulders and walk away.