Entering inside, there were many men in suits looking at us, most notably Dazai. They made a path for him, making me wonder if he was a high ranking official here at Port Mafia. There were those that welcomed him back, others bowing their heads at him unlike the reception I got. Many were giving me suspicious looks.

"Don't mind them" Dazai said to me, "That's the normal reaction one would get when you're somewhat new here" he informed.

"Comforting" I noted.

We entered an elevator, Dazai was the one who operated it pressing the high floor. That's probably where their boss was. The elevator ride was a bit long, since it was a tall building after all. Dazai was just singing something about double suicide, I just studied him. Was this man careless or not? Here we are alone in the elevator, I could attack him from behind at any minute yet he shows no care about it. Does he really want to commit suicide that badly?

The Elevator doors opened as we finally reached our floor. Dazai led me to another a long hallway, the source of light came from the sunlight hitting the stained glasses giving a magenta hue.

Dazai halted at a large door guarded by two lackeys. As they saw Dazai they opened the door for him, "Wait outside for a moment , I'll call you when Mori-san wants to see you" he said to me.

"Mori-san?" For some reason the name was familiar, I didn't know why.

"He's the boss of the Port Mafia" Dazai said happily as he entered leaving me outside.

I just stood there awkwardly, thinking how did I get myself in this situation. The two guards were looking at me, they might be wary of me- at least they're smart to heighten up their guard unlike that Dazai. But what if, that's how Dazai shows his guard? What if all this time he is probably deceiving me?

I haven't yet fully trusted anyone ever since I escaped at the Asylum. Just the thought of the Asylum feels like a distant memory now. I still couldn't believe that somehow I managed to escape that place, I managed to massacre them for the sake of my freedom. Yet, why don't I feel free?

"You can come in now" I heard Dazai from inside.

The two guards opened the door for me as I approached. Inside I found Dazai standing in front of a man sitting on chair sipping on some wine looking at the grand view of the city which I presume was the boss. There was also a little blonde girl doodling at a little book which made me wonder if she was connected to the boss.

"So your the mysterious girl who had decided to take on Dazai in a match?" The man spoke. I studied his features, somewhat they were all familiar to me. Have I met this man before?

"Is she mute Dazai?" He asked to the bandaged male.

"I doubt that, she was blabbering awhile ago. Maybe she's hungry or something" Dazai replied in his carefree tone. "She only responds with threats" he added.

"Are you picking a fight?" I hissed at him.

"See Mori-san! What did I tell you? She's a war freak!!!" Dazai complained.

"Who are you calling a War Freak?!" I growled.

Mori-san looked at us for a moment , then suddenly started chuckling at us. "My you two are quite something" he commented. "You two seem to get along , even though you just met each other".

"As if I'd get along with a suicidal pervert like him!" I responded.

"What?! A pervert!?!" Dazai exclaimed.

"Alright, alright, cut it out you two" Mori-san said stopping my arguement with Dazai. "Before we get to business, I think it's proper if we introduce each other first... I am the Boss of the Port Mafia, Mori Ogai. I'm pretty sure you already now Dazai that much so how about you introduce yourself".

"I doubt she will, she won't even tell me her na-"

"(Y/N) (L/N)" I said cutting off Dazai. The bandaged male screeched as I told my name. He began to complain on why did I tell my name to Mori-san but not to him.

"(Y/n) (L/n)... Interesting" Mori-san said in a mysterious tone. Hearing my name being spoken by someone else is somewhat unusual. I haven't yet grown accustomed to it since I've mostly been called Subject 821-PN5. This might be the 2nd time I heard someone say my name.

The first time was when...

"REPENTANCE UTTERED TO THE MOONLIGHT!!!! I HAVE FINALLY SEEN IT UP CLOSE!!!! SO THIS IS YOUR GIFT, (Y/N) (L/N)"

I killed a doctor in that Asylum , the night I found out the gift I possess and the name I had. I should've asked for more details, he knew something about me. But now, he was dead...

"Well then (Y/n)" Mori spoke up snapping me out of my thoughts. " I am offering you something that I am sure you could not decline" he said.

I rose a brow, "Oh? And what is that?".

"I am inviting you to join the Port Mafia".