Chapter 2

Chapter two

I surely had one peaceful night without a snoring more like snorting roommate.

I prepare myself and walk downstairs to have breakfast because Miss Rose had told me that I needed to go early and register myself at the new school.

"So you are finally awake," duh, am not asleep you old hag.

"Yes. You need something,"

"Not that I need anything from you but because you need to get going,"

"Are you the one escorting me as my guardian?"

"No. Mrs.Adams will," hurray she's not the one escorting me but who is Mrs.Adams and what a coincidence that we have the same surname.

"Hi,"

"Hi,"

"Am Mrs.Adams. We haven't been introduced yet,"she is so pretty. She doesn't even look married.

"Am Zoey Adams and it's nice to meet you,"

"Nice to meet you too dear. What a coincidence we share the same surname,"

"I know right. It's like am your lost daughter or something,"

"Yeah," she says in a sad voice.

"Did I say something wrong,"

"No honey. Are you done with breakfast,"

"Sort of,"

"So shall we go then?"

"Yes," ok what did I say that made Mrs.Adams sad or did she have a daughter and what happened to her?

Zoey, you just met her and you already want to meddle into her life?

We head to her car and get in. I already have butterflies yet am not starting school today. I totally am nervous.

"Are you okay Zoey,"

"Yeah. Just nervous,"

"We are only registering,"

"I know but you know how teenagers can be,"

"Alright but try to calm down,"

She is so sweet.I wish she was my mum.

I can now see the gates to my now to be high school.

"Ok Zoey. We have an appointment with the principal. She's probably waiting for us,"

"Ok,"

There twice as many kids as Wellington High.

Why did we have to come during break when everyone is out.

As we walk down the hallway, everyone is staring. They are probably saying 'Hey, that's the new kid'

Thirty minutes later we're done and am ready to go.

"Zoey,"

"Yes,"

"The principal said you can start school on Monday. Can you handle that,"

"I think I can,"

"Good. We'll get some school equipments then. Ok,"

I got to embrace the thought of school; a new school.