The Date🍽

Lyrics outfit in mm
Same day

As I waited for Mari to come and pick me up I watched a little bit of Disney jr. As I was watching tv I heard a knock at the door"who is it?" " it's Mari open up" I got up to open the door and Mari stood there looking good as ever. "You gon continue to stare or you gon let me in?" He said while laughing " oh my bad come in" He came in and sat on the couch waiting for me to get my shoes and jacket on.
10 minutes later
I'm all dressed and ready to go.
Me- alright I'm ready come on
Mari- ok lets roll out
Me- ok where are we going?
Mari- we are going to Denny's so we could get to know one another
Me- ok that's fine
At Denny's
We made it to Denny's in 30 minutes because there wasn't any heavy traffic.
Me- alright what do you want to know about me?
Mari- umm everything like where you cone from, your family, your career and etc.
Me- ok I was born and raised in the Bronx, I have eight siblings that I am very close to and love so much, my mom and dad are not together been that way for about 14 years, I have a stepmother that is nice but a little boujie, I am a part time stripper because it helps me pay bills and I am also a Instagram model for different clothesline. Anything else?
Mari- yes what made you want to be a Instagram model?
Me- well I became one because I like clothes and I have always wanted to be a model and since I have the body for it I made it a living.
Mari- ok cool
Me- so now I want to know the same thing about you
Mari- ok I was raised in L.A but my mom moved us out here when I was 11 years old because of the passing of my father so she couldn't afford to live in the same house anymore, I have two siblings, a younger sister and an older brother, I have a big family that adores me, and for my career I um
Me- you what?
Mari- I'm the biggest kingpin in Bronx, New York and I hope that doesn't stop you from talking to me
Me- oh that won't stop as long as nothing happens to me by association
Mari- ok I'll make sure to protect you
Me- ok
We stared into eachothers eyes for a minute until we heard a throat clear. We looked up and it was the waiter asking us for our orders. We ordered then started back talking about ourselves and things of that nature. We ate then he drove me back home so I can get started in my day.
Me- thanks for the date today I had fun
Mari- yea me too your welcome can I get a second one with you next week?
I smiled and said "yea". We said our byes and gave each-other a hug and he got in his car and watched me go in the house then left.