[5] the movie date

A/N: Hello, everyone! I am currently listening to my music on full shuffle, and right now the song “Moments” by One Direction is playing. I’m really mad at myself for constantly starting new stories because I feel like it’s annoying?? I don’t know.

SONG OF THE DAY: “Lock Me Up” by the Cab

QOTD: Who are some celebrities that you can’t stand?

AOTD: Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Acacia Brinley, Nicki Minaj, etc.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL XXX

______________________

            It was another school morning, and Ashton and Luke were standing in their usual place. They were standing by Michael and Calum, and Luke was saying random things that appeared in his mind as usual. He was currently talking about how he absolutely hates it whenever his brothers criticize his music taste, because he thought his music was better than anyone’s in his family. As usual, Ashton found himself awkwardly standing there as part of the conversation, even though he wasn’t actually saying anything. He just listened to everything that everyone else was saying, and by everyone, he meant Calum and Luke. He and Michael never really contributed to the conversations they had; they would just stand there and occasionally steal a few glances from each other.

            Michael took a step towards Ashton, leaning close to his face so that he could whisper something in his ear. “Are we still on for the movies tonight? I can pick you up at let’s say…seven o’clock?”

            Ashton felt his face heat up whenever Michael had been standing so close to him, and he just told the boy that he was looking forward to tonight. Michael smiled at him after that, and he still hadn’t moved away from the blushing boy. He knew that there were people around him, but he didn’t want to move – he enjoyed having his face this close to Ashton’s, and he certainly enjoyed the affect he had on the boy.

            Ashton felt butterflies in his stomach, and he couldn’t help but let a small giggle escape his lips. Michael thought Ashton’s giggle was extremely adorable, and it made his heart skip a beat whenever he heard it. Ashton took a risk, leaning forward and pressing his forehead against Michael’s. They stared back at each other, staring at each other’s eyes and lips. Michael reached his hand out to smooth a strand of Ashton’s hair behind his ear, making sure that all of his touches and caresses were gentle more than anything else. The boy cared about Ashton more than he cared about himself, and he wanted nothing more than to show Ashton how much he loves him. Michael knew that they weren’t boyfriends, but he also knew that they couldn’t be just friends, either. Friends don’t go on dates with each other, and friends don’t get caught up in each other’s presence to the point where they can’t see anyone else but them. Friends don’t take up as much of other friends’ minds as Michael and Ashton seem to.

            “Hey lovebirds,” Calum interrupted, causing them both to step away from each other. “I hate to ruin your cute moment, but we all have to go to our first period classes before any of us are late.”

            “R-Right, okay,” Ashton stumbled over his words, still staring at Michael.

            “Hey Ash, your fond is showing.” Luke commented, making Ashton blush harder.

            “I’ll see you tonight, sunshine,” Michael told Ashton, giving him a wink before walking off to class. Calum followed Michael, leaving Luke and Ashton together. Luke liked to see that Ashton was gaining more confidence whenever he was with Michael; he was beginning to worry that his cousin would always be shy, and he proved him wrong just in time.