One place on Earth - Levi x Reader - FINAL

Start from the beginning

"Don't give me that bullshit, (Name)." Levi snapped at you. "These are not goodbyes, nothing bad is going to happen." Levi took your hand and held it tightly.

You nodded nervously. "Y-yeah. I guess. I'm just scared. I've never done anything like this before." you said with a wandering gaze.

"There's no need to worry." Rico spoke from your left. Her light blond locks fell over her glasses since she had her head lowered towards you. "You'll be sleeping the whole time. You won't feel a thing." she smiled.

You nodded again, taking deep breaths in order to calm down.

"We have to keep moving now, ok?" Rico talked again, and you turned your eye on Levi once more.

"I guess I'll see you soon." you forced a smile on your face, although you were scared to death.

"I'll be right here when you wake up." Levi squeezed your hand for once more, before you were moved away from his touch.

Hanji and Levi remained still on the hallway, watching as you were taken away from them. They glanced at each other, now daring to show the worry they both felt about your operation. These people needed to locate the damaged parts from your organs, since they were pretty sure that the bleeding was sill happening, but they said it wasn't an easy job to do.

They said there were a lot of risks, considering your already weak state, and they needed to find out the problem fast. They even took the needed blood samples for their research before this operation, just in case if something goes wrong. You were weak. You were so damaged. Your life depended on these people.

You reached your head back, taking the one last look at Hanji and Levi. A single tear fell down your cheek as you disappeared behind the swing doors.

------------------

Levi walked back and forth in the large common area. He glanced towards the doors which lead to the hallway where your operation room located.

"What the hell is taking them so long?" he talked to himself, his arms moving restlessly without purpose.

"Would you stop that?" Hanji spoke from a chair where she sat with her arms crossed. "You're making me nervous."

"Tch." Levi ignored her and looked at the doors again.

The doors were suddenly pushed open as a man rushed through them.

"What is going on?" Hanji jumped up from her seat, but she receives no answer from the busy person.

He called for the nearby colleagues and few more people ran from various locations and followed him back to the hallway. The only words Levi and Hanji heard while the doors remained open for the short time after the men disappeared behind them, were "We're losing her."

Levi was frozen still. His gaze was locked on the doors while his breathing grew heavier with every heart beat. He didn't run. He walked to the doors slowly. His brain was telling him to hurry, but his legs didn't obey. He opened the doors, and Hanji rushed after him.

"Levi, I don't think you should-" Hanji attempted to stop him by grabbing his shoulder, but Levi just shrugged her hand away while approaching the end of the hallway.

Levi saw the people's busy movement through the little windows on the doors. He heard their voices. He heard the mixture of different beeping sounds coming from the room. He heard instruments being dropped on the floor. He arrived to the door. He breathed loudly, his palm flat against the door as he pushed it open slowly. The sight made him to hold his breath.

Five people were all over you. Two of them were working with the open wound on your stomach, trying to stop the violent bleeding.

The sight of seeing your blood squirt from your wound made him see flashes of his past memories.
She was bleeding so much.

One of them started pressing your chest.
Just like he did back then.