CAPITULO 4- You Can't Deny Once You Are Caught

True. It hurts the most, when you can't even show who you really are. Kasi naghihirap ka gawa ng society.

Thinking of what they are going to say about you.

Even the important persons in your life. It hurts to know. That, they don't accept you for who you really are.

Knowing the words.

"Dahil isa akong makasalanan at lumalakad na upasala sa paningin ng tao?"

How hard for every person to say that. Knowing the general answer will be against you.

Iiyak ka dahil ayaw nila sayo.

Iiyak kasi gusto mong tanggapin ka nila.

Dadating ka rin sa point na somehow binago mo nalang yung choice mo. Kahit alam mong pwede. Hihindi ka pa rin kasi hindi mo gusto at ayaw mong gawin.

Everything has its own consequences. It's either good or bad.

You need to stick into your own plan. But, suggestions are needed to be considered.

Pero limit things based on your preference not the other way around.

Let them see. Show them what you got. I know di yun easy. Kasi kung nasa starting point ka palang mahihirapan ka. You need to ride with the waves. Wag mong salungatin kasi mahihirapan ka. Wag kang magpaka-tanga.

Yun na sa lahat ang pinakahuli mong gawin. Wag lang sa una. Kasi pagsisi lang ang aabutin mo.

Make everything out of the best choices you ever had.

I may not be the best in giving advice. But it is based from my experience. I cried a lot just to pursue my never ending dream.

Starting from nothing and scratches. Into some sprout to a full grown plant. Soon to be tree.

I need to grow more. A lot more that I intend to be.

Because life is all about learning to start growing.