"Dad, you're embarrassing me!" I crossed my arms and pretended to be angry, after the teacher had reverted her gaze from us.

"Oh, so I'm your dad now, huh?" Richie smirked at me.

"No-" I got cut off by the bell ringing.

"Anyway, I'll see you later." Richie said, winking at me, getting his bag and walking out of the classroom.

"Son of a bitch." I muttered under my breath, picked up my bag and walked out too.

***

It was now lunch, so I made my way to the cafeteria. I had mostly slept in all lessons, except French, as the teachers just went on with their boring lectures. I was fucking starving for some food.

As I walked in, I got the food on my tray and looked around to find where to sit. I saw Greta, looking at me with an expectant glare. Then I looked at Richie, who was waving to come sit next to him and smiling like a precious golden retriever. I reverted my gaze from Richie and went over to sit next to Greta. In the corner of my eye, I saw Richie slowly putting his hand down.

"Hey, Greta!" I greeted her as I sat down next to her, trying to sound enthusiastic.

"Oh, hey, N/N. How was French? Did Richie harass you yet?" She asked me.

"It was great and no, he did not." I replied. We sat in silence for a few minutes, eating our food.

"Hey, wait, there's the new girl. Should we call her at our table?" I asked Greta as Alyssa had walked in.

"Sure, she looks normal." Greta replied and I waved towards Alyssa, who had already gotten her food on her tray. She looked at me and cautiously made her way towards us.

"Hey, Alyssa, this is my friend Greta. I thought you might want to sit with us. If you don't, that's completely fine." I explained to her as she had already walked over to us.

"I'll sit with you." She told me and sat down next to me. Greta was opposite us. Alyssa didn't make eye contact with anyone as she ate her food.

"So...where are you from?" Greta asked her, trying to make conversation.

"Uh, I-I'm from Pennsylvania," Alyssa stuttered.

"Cool." Greta responded and I snorted. She looked at me with a slight offended look.

"What's so funny?" Greta asked me.

"That's the most awkward conversation I've ever heard." I explained with a grin on my face. Alyssa cracked a little smile, but Greta just looked away.

"What do you do for fun?" I asked Alyssa.

"Oh, I uh- I like to sing and act." She replied.

"Do you have a preferred music genre?" I asked again.

"Yeah, I like classical calm music." She responded.

"Like from the 50's?" I asked her and she nodded. We spoke once in a while, but it was mostly awkward silence.

I turned my gaze over to where Richie had sat, to find that he was already gone from the cafeteria. I looked down at my food and slowly lost my appetite. I stood up with my tray.

"I'm done eating, I'll probably skip the last lesson." I explained.

"Why are you going to skip? Won't the teacher be mad?" Alyssa turned to me.

"Yeah, but the thing is, Alyssa, is that I don't care." I told her and walked away with my tray. I put the tray down by the sign, which was showing where to put the tray, and walked out of the cafeteria. I grabbed my bag on the way out.

I debated on where would Richie had went to, knowing full well, that he wasn't waiting for his next lesson. I decided on walking to our secret hideout. Thankfully, he was there. We had a hideout in the space of under the stairs, which were almost never used. I crouched down to fit under the stairs and dropped my bag on the floor.

"Hey, Rich." I greeted him.

"Greetings, traitor." He responded and turned around from his position against the wall with a fake glare, pretending to stroke a cat.

"Oh, come on! I can't ruin my fragile reputation." I complained, sitting down beside him.

"Your reputation is more important than your bestest friend?" He put a hand over his heart, pretending to be offended.

"Bestest is not a word."

"It is now."

"No, it's not-" I shut myself up as I heard footsteps coming towards the stairs. I slowly peeked out of the stairs to see Alyssa again. I sighed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Alyssa.

"I-I'm trying to find our next lesson." She told me, I held in my smile.

"Nobody uses these stairs anymore and they aren't even the way to Biology." I explained to her. She blushed in embarrassment.

"Who's that?" Richie asked me, peeking out of the stairs as well. Alyssa looked at him in curiosity.

"Richie meet Alyssa. Alyssa meet Richie. Alyssa's the new kid in my class." I introduced them both to each other.

"Why don't you skip with us?" Richie offered.

"I-I don't want to get in trouble-" Alyssa tried to get out of the conversation.

"You're no fun." Richie stated and I smacked his hand and glared at him.

"Stop giving the new girl bad influence, Trashmouth!" I whisper-yelled at him.

"I still don't know where is Biology." She told me as I and Richie bickered. I turned to her and debated, if it was worth to go to Biology.

"I'll show you where it is, I guess I won't skip the lesson. Sorry, Rich, sometimes I got to make sacrifices." I patted Richie's shoulder and stood up, grabbing my bag and making my way towards Alyssa.

"THAT'S THE SECOND TIME TODAY!"

***

I don't have much to say in these notes anymore, but how'd you like this chapter, I think I like it the least out of the total four.

Devil's Spawn (Richie Tozier x Fem! Reader) 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara