My First Time (Please Be Gentle~)

🚨🚨WARNING:🚨🚨

THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE SMUT IN IT! DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU! I DON'T WANT ANY COMPLAINTS IN THE COMMENTS! IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT, DON'T READ! Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

*Broccoli Boi POV*

     Todoroki and I had been dating for two months, five days, and ten hours. Yeah. I got pretty excited. I've been counting the days like an excited middle schooler. I did feel excited. Everyday felt like it was going to be good, so long as Todoroki was there. I had a feeling today was going to be exceptional. I looked at my clock and... I was going to be late for school! I jumped up, put on my uniform and my shoes and booked it out of the dorms. Good think I caught up with at least Ka-chan We had been friends since childhood. I was breathing hard when I reached to ill tempered blond. 

     "H-hey Ka-chan!" I greeted warmly. 

     "The hell do you want?" He articulated with his normal attitude for hating everything. 

     "N-nothing! I-I just wanted to say hi is all!" I stuttered. He made me nervous anytime I was around him. I felt like I was going to be incinerated. 

     "Hey." Ka-chan muttered. Wait! He said hi back! This side of Ka-chan was way better. 

     I arrived at school and I rushed to get into class and sit down before the late bell rung. I wouldn't want Aizawa-Sensei yelling at me. Everyone was seated and quiet as the bell rung. Nothing was necessarily different to make it an exceptional day. It felt same ole same ole. The bell rang for lunch and I decided to sit next to Todoroki, obviously. 

     "I see you're having soba! Cold..." I trailed off at the last word. It was true that he loved his cold soba. 

     "Yes. I like it cold. It would be weird if it were warm. Almost like being so used to having a warm food and having it cold. It feels unnatural(Low-key, this is how I feel with pizza.). Anyways, do you have plans for after school?" Todoroki questioned. I thought for a moment.

     "No. I don't have plans for after school." I responded. Todoroki looked at me with a smile in his eyes. What was he thinking? 

     "Okay. After school, my dorm." He proposed. I didn't answer, but I nodded. The agreement was mutual.

     The rest of the day seemed to drag on. I was impatient, especially in class. I kept bouncing my leg, and I felt like I needed to move more than I was (I'm usually this way...). I felt more anxious and bored than I usually do. Finally, the last bell of the day rang. It was music to my ears. I decided to run to my dorm room and change into a quick t shirt and sweatpants. I sped walked over to Todoroki's room. I stood at the door, about to knock. Today was just a normal day to hang out right? I knocked on his door. I heard him get up and he opened his door. 

     "Hey Izuku~." Todoroki called me by my first name. I gave him permission to use it, but it felt different, because he rarely used it. 

     "Are y-you gonna let me in?" I questioned, still standing outside of his room. 

     "O-oh... sorry." He let me in his room. I decided to sit on his bed, and I started fidgeting with his blankets. 

     "Izuku~. I love you so much." Todoroki reassured. I smiled at him. 

     "I love you too. Shouto." I stood up and hugged him tightly. I looked up at his beautiful eyes I was proud to call mine. I looked at his nose. Perfectly shaped. And lastly, I looked at his pretty pink lips only I got to indulge in kissing with. Kissing sounded like something I wanted to do. I locked eyes with him once again, and he put his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and let my lips move delicately on his. Todoroki deepened the kiss by holding my head closer, and I decided I wouldn't be so careful with my kisses anymore. I felt his tongue lick at my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I accepted, and he stuck his tongue in, exploring every part of it. I let out a small breath as I felt my pants grow a little tighter. We pulled apart, much to my dismay.