𝟎𝟏𝟔. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

alvaro climbed back into bed and decided to log onto his spam, looking at camilas most recent post.

liked by roadmanmattia, lowkeykairi, and hundreds of others

prettygirlcamz shit really be tuff when you don't know where tf you stand with someone.

roadmanmattia you'll be straight
prettygirlcamz ty for being here for me tia 🥺

lowkeykairi we miss u
prettygirlcamz i miss u guys more <\3

cityboyalejandro you guys will be fine cams
prettygirlcamz ty ale

alvaros heart broke at the picture. though she didn't look like she was crying, it was easy to tell that she was. he frowned, going through her other posts. each of them were about him.

liked by cashmoneyel, cityboyalejandro, and hundreds of others

varoexclusive i hope you give me a chance to fix things. you're someone i want around forever 😔🤍
i'm sorry i let my jealousy and pride get in the way :(

cashmoneyel @prettygirlcamz

roadmanmattia times ticking

xclusive__roshaun fix shit ASAP

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

camila was lying on her bed when she heard a tap on her window. she ignored it, assuming it was a branch from the wind. she heard it again and wiped her eyes.

she seen alvaros post and was suddenly hit with emotions so she has spent the last twenty minutes or so crying. she opened her blinds to see alvaro sitting on the branch, he looked scared out of his mind.

camilas eyes widened and she quickly opened the window, letting him inside. alvaro tried talking but he was being loud so she quickly hushed him, running to lock her door.

alvaro climbed in the window but his foot got stuck on the branch, he pulled and ended up pulling hard enough that he flew into her room.

"way to be quiet." camila said, hoping her brother didn't hear that. she heard him open his door and then heard a knock on her door. she brought her fingers to her lips, her eyes widening.

"yes?" camila said loud enough for her brother to hear.

"everything okay? i heard a loud thump." elias questioned, concerned.

"yeah i was making a tiktok." camila lied. "gotta get that good content out there."

"okay, just making sure." elias said, returning to his room. alvaro and camila let out a sigh of relief. alvaro has never been in her room, he didn't know what to do. camila walked to her laptop, playing music loud enough so people couldn't hear her and alvaro talking.

well, here goes nothing. they both thought.

╔═══ ≫∘❀♡❀∘≪ ═══╗
𝙻𝚈𝚂𝚂' 𝙰𝙳𝙳-𝙾𝙽𝚂!
╚═══ ≫∘❀♡❀∘≪ ═══╝

well, i ALWAYS update twice on saturdays and i would have felt awful if i didn't so here's the second update. kind of a cliff hanger hehe 🙈 but i hope you guys enjoyed it! i wanted to give you guys insight on camilas relationship with mattia so this was my way of doing it! have a good night my luvs! <3
ps. sorry it's so short!

word count: 1080