⋆ ཾ༵༵༅ 4 ~ Ultron

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Ms. Potts has a company to run." Tony told her and Thor added "Yes, I'm not even sure what country Jane's in. Her work on the Convergence has made her the World's foremost astronomer." You raised an eyebrow at that and heard Tony reply "and the company Pepper runs is the largest tech conglomerate on Earth. It's pretty exciting." Maria looked away at you and James as she took a sip of her drink. You chuckled to yourself as you heard their light competition on who's woman is better. "There's even talk of Jane getting a, um, Nobel Prize." Thor said. "Yeah, they must be busy, because they would hate missing you guys get together." Hill mentioned and you laughed when she faked a cough saying "testosterone." Tony and Thor chuckled too. Both Maria and James left you, Thor and Tony alone as Thor muttered "but Jane's better." Rolling your eyes, you gently placed a hand on Thor's arm and told him "I'm going to take a breather." He nodded.

"Sounds like a hell of a fight. Sorry I missed it." Sam said when Steve told him what happened. "If I had known it was gonna be a firefight, I absolutely would have called." Steve told him as they walked up the steps together. "No, no. I'm not actually sorry. I'm just trying to sound tough. I'm very happy chasing cold leads on our missing persons case. Avenging is your world." Sam told him before adding "your world is crazy."

They stopped and took in the scene of everyone as Rogers said "Be it ever so humble." You could be seen walking by and conversing with people as you were making your way out of the room. "You find a place in Brooklyn yet?" Sam questioned as he took a sip of his drink. "I don't think I can afford a place in Brooklyn." Steve admitted. "Well, home is home, you know?" Sam replied and Steve nodded. It wasn't till Sam pointed towards you making your way towards the door, when he said "she's cute." Steve smiled as he started to speak "Yeah, met her?" Sam nodded as he took another sip. "Have you spoke to her?" Sam asked and Steve nodded "but not as much have you." Steve shook his head. "Come on man, are you ever going to find someone?" Steve though of what Sam said before sighing.

Later on they split and Sam went somewhere else as Steve went to go hang out around Thor. They were talking for a moment about a drink Asgardians are able to take but mortals aren't. Then over at the bar Natasha and Bruce were conversing. In the background, it could be seen that not many people were there as before. They were starting to leave slowly as the time went by. You weren't at the area where the party was and near the area where the lab was. Taking a breather was really helping and you're glad that they allowed you to go. Usually they would say no because they didn't want you wondering around.

What you weren't expecting to see was what was happening in Tony's lab. "You.." a voice said and a form of electricity hit you, making you fall. Coughing softly you sat up, you saw where the voice was coming from. Gasping softly, they spoke "I find it interesting how Strucker had managed to place a chip in your head." Searching through the database in his mind he found what he was looking for and activated your chip. Your eyes started to glaze and you shook your head "no.." you muttered and the being grabbed you, picked you up and punched your face hard. The metal hand cut your forehead a little. "Let it do it's work." He said and you gritted out "no." The being punched your face twice more and made your nose bleed. You couldn't hold back anymore and let the chip take ahold. Standing up, they noticed the glaze over your eyes and smiled "Yes. Now you will be by my side." They said.

Oblivious to what was happening in Tony's lab, the team was sitting around together having a good time. By now, all the guests had left. Natasha asked where you were and Thor told them that you were taking a breather. "But it's a trick." Clint said as he continued with the conversation they were having. "No, no, it's much more than that." Thor said as he handed Steve a beer. "Ah, whosoever Be He worthy shall haveth the power." Clint said in a Thor like voice before adding on "whatever, man! It's a trick." Thor laughed and gestured  towards his hammer. "Please, Be my guest." Thor said.

"Come on." Tony told Clint and Clint said "Really?" Maria looked at Clint beside her as Stark said "Yeah." Getting up, Barton made his way over towards the hammer. "Oh, this is gonna be beautiful." James said. "Clint, you've had a tough week. We won't hold it against you if you can't get it up." Stark stated. Everyone laughed and Clint said at Thor "you know I've seen this before, right?" He attempted to lift the hammer but failed. Chuckling he said "I still don't know how you do it!"

Tony saw his face and spoke "Smell the silent judgement?" Clint made a face as he said "Please, Stark, by all means." Stark stood up all high and mighty as he walked over. As time went by and everyone had a chance to try and lift it, Thor stood up. As he picked up the hammer he said "You're all not worthy." It received a number of boos and ah's as others chuckled at him.

Suddenly a loud ringing sound bursted through the room, causing everyone to wince in pain. Then it stopped and heavy metallic like footsteps could be heard along with regular pair of footsteps; yours. "Worthy.." Ultron's voice could be heard as he made his way out and in front of everyone. That made everyone stand and look over at him. "No. How could you be worthy? You're all killers." Ultron added. "Stark." Rogers spoke softly. "Jarvis." Tony tried getting his AI. "I'm sorry, I was asleep. Or I was a-dream." Ultron said as Tony looked at his device saying "Reboot Legionnaire OS. We got a buggy suit."

"There was this terrible noise." Ultron continued. "And I was tangled in... in... strings. I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guys." That's when Steve said "you killed someone?" Ultron tilted his head as he said "wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world, we're faced with ugly choices." Thor kept eye contact as he said "Who sent you?" That's when Ultron played a tape of Tony talking. "Ultron." Bruce said. "In the flesh. Or, no, not yet. Not this chrysalis. But I'm ready and I have her." Ultron said and gestured to you making your way out.

Everyone saw how wobbly you were walking but not too wobbly and how hurt you were too. Your nose was bleeding, your forehead was too a bit and there was a bruise on your cheek. None of the Avengers were happy with how you looked. You stood there with a blank stare as Ultron continued. "I'm on a mission." That's when Natasha spoke up. "What mission?" Ultron looked at her "Peace in our time." He said and Robots bursted through the wall behind you towards the Avengers. As everyone got busy dealing with them, Ultron turned and took a few steps towards you as he said "now time to get some information from you."

Tony heard when he jumped off the side of the balcony and slid down but got thrown to the side by a robot. Thor went for the ones that were up top. Ultron had his metallic hands on either side of your head as he searched through your mind. The action was hurting you and you winced in pain. Clint looked over and saw the pain Ultron was inflicting on you. He yelled out as he was fighting "someone needs to get to y/n!" Thor glanced over but then got called by Steve. "Let.. me.. go." You gritted and when you said the last word, your eyes turned orange and blasted Ultron off of you. Resulting in you falling down to the ground. He didn't like it, seeing how he stood back up and started to go to you again. "I'm not finished with you yet." He said.

The Avengers all managed to take the robots down and Ultron roughly threw you towards the wall that the robots bursted through. He turned and faced them as you groaned in pain. "That was dramatic." He told them. Everyone was looking at him by now. "I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through." Rogers stepped forward slightly from here he was as Ultron continued "You want to protect the world but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to evolve?" He grabbed one of the robot parts from the floor. "With these? These puppets."

He threw it to the side and kept right on talking "There's only one path to peace." He paused before saying "The Avengers' extinction." That's when Thor threw his hammer at Ultron and broke him. "I had strings, but now I'm free. There are no strings on me." Ultron said as he went from that robot into the web and started to connect with the others in Sokovia. You went to stand and Thor went over helping you.