One Direction Preference- You throw up-Louis

(Your pov)

My stomach grumbled loudly as another dull aching pain shot through it. it had done this about three times and my mouth was watering. I knew what was going to happen.Louis cuddled up closer to you on the couch and wrapped his arm around you.

"This is a repeat" He said motioning to the tv.

I burbed , but thankfully not outloud and felt sick rise in my throat.

"I'm going to throw up"

"Wha-"

You cut him off and vomited onto the wooden floor.

"Shh babe let it all out" he said , rubbing my back comfortingly.

I cried and finished vomiting , leaning back into him.

"Are you done?" he asked softly. I nodded and sniffed.

"I'm sorry" i whimpered.

"Baby it's ok you couldn't help it" he said. He got up and grabbed a glass of water.

I gulped it down and sighed , looking at the mess on the floor. I gagged again and Louis rushed to my side.

"Are you going to be sick again?" he asked with worry.

"I don't know" i said.

"Come on , let's get you cleaned up and into bed and i can get a bucket" he said. He guided me into the bathroom and i brushed my teeth.He wiped my mouth softly with a wet cloth and we went into the bedroom.

"Do you feel like you need to be sick again?" he asked as i got into bed.

I shook my head and he sighed in relief.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yea?"

"I'll get the bucket just incase baby" he said. He got a bucket from under the wadrobe and placed it at the side of the bed along with a glass of orange juice.He got into bed and snuggled you close to him.

"I feel so much better"