"Nawl but all jokes aside me and liyah ain't even on that no more I messed up with her big time some years ago if she do mess with me again it's just for her pleasure but I don't want to do her like that she worth more than that"dave said and I nodded my head.

"She really like you fam she might not want to except it but she do,she don't even let niggas speak to her so I know some"he said and I chuckled "I messed up though"I said sighing.

"Nigga you dumb don't ever ignore her for over two hours cause she gone feel like you don't want ha ass and she gone back off and best believe she gone do her so I'm warning you now don't fuck up cause you don't get to many chances"I dabbed him up "Ight bro I appreciate that" I said and he nodded his head.

"Now go get yo girl before she start acting out"he said and I laughed "she ain't stupid"I said and he waved me off.

We all drove to their pops house. This nigga never at home I thought while waking into the house. Everybody was sitting in the living room lee was cuddled up with maj like he was a big ass teddy bear.

I couldn't read her face expression she looked sad but it looked like she was covering it up with a focused look. I walked and sat next to them and she didn't even look over at me when I sat down.

Why he sitting right here I'm already in distressed I heard her thoughts but it sounded like a whispered she really just tried to whisper her thoughts.

I laughed and they looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders. "This nigga tweekin what you smoke"Xander said and I shook my head "nun fool".

I will be glad when they finally fuck so they can stop playing with each other I heard maj thoughts loud and clear. I had a amused face.

"I'm going to go lay down"liyah said getting up and everybody watched her walked upstairs. "What's wrong with her"Xander said and we all looked around.

"I don't know ever since we left the movies she been acting weird"junbug said and jayla mugged us "stop worrying about my best friend she just not in the mood"Jayla said while sitting on the Xander lap.

"We was just asking damn,she was happy before the movies and now she acting depressed"Xander said and she smacked her lips and got up "y'all just sitting around talking about her instead of going to check on her"she walked upstairs and then I heard a door slam.

Xander smacked his lips "bro this some bullshit now she mad at me"we all scrunched up our face "y'all together"I asked him and he shook his head.

"She still my baby tho"he said getting up and walking upstairs "jayla where yo ass at"I hear a room door close then another close again.

I looked at Dave and he nodded his head upstairs, I sighed then I looked over at maj and he was mugging me "ight bro"I got up and walked upstairs.

"Where he going"I heard junbug say that nigga starting to get on my nerves.

I didn't even know what room was hers but I heard music coming from one room so I assumed it was hers. I knocked on the door "Aaliyah open up the door pooh" the music stop playing and she opened the door she had my jacket on that I left at her place, she had it pulled over her face with sunglasses on.

"Wasuh"she asked me and I rolled my eyes cause she so dramatic. "Come on crybaby"I pulled her into my arms "I'm not even crying my head just hurt"she said.

We walked into her room while she was still in my arms "why you up here"she asked me when we got to her bed "I told you I was gone sneak in here"I said trying to be funny but she didn't laugh.

"Why you really up here"she said looking at her phone texting somebody back. "Who you you texting"I asked her snatching her phone "I need your attention"she sighed.

"You had my attention for a whole week you just didn't want it"she said and I didn't have a come back for that one. "Okay you got me with that one but come on talk to me"I said pulling her arms.

She didn't say anything she just looked at me through her glasses,I took them off and waited for her to say something "can you cut my light off I wasn't playing when I said my head was hurting von"she put the hood back over her head.

I cut the light off and sat next to her "okay I talked to Dave and he told me that I need to fix everything with you cause he know that we like each other"I said looking at her and she just started at me.

"You don't like me"she said and I rolled my eyes "yes I do I was just being stupid liyah" she just looked at me and she laid back on her bed "I don't even care no more I'm over it"She said.

I rubbed her thigh "yes you do but I'm sorry I'm trying to fix this so I we can build something with us"I moved my hand up. Can u stop please she said in her head "can you give me another chance please" I said

Aaliyah

I'm sitting here trying to figure out if I should give him another chance,I though about it and i looked at him as he watched me with caution

"I will give you another chance but I'm telling you right now don't try to play me like I'm some goffy"I pointed my fingers at him.

He smiled and gave me a hug laying on top of me, "awww you feeling a nigga"he said and I slapped him on the back of his neck "and don't you ever compare me to another bitch that's one thing that will get yo ass kicked"I said and he rubbed his neck.

"Ok ma damn that shit hurt"he said and I chuckled. "We good now"he asked me while laying in the croak of my neck "yea we good"I hugged him tight.

"I miss you"He mumbled in my ear leaving a kiss, I jumped a little cause ya bitch was getting turned on "why you jumping"he said kissing on my neck.

"Stawwp"I said while he started sucking on my neck and I was loving every bit of it. I pushed my body against his "you don't want me to stop"he said while moving to my chest.

I was getting mad horny when I heard a knock on my door, von kept going and I was trying to stop him "yes"I said then bit my lip. "You straight in there"I heard Xander voice "mhmm"I almost moaned when he started rubbing me threw my shorts

"You seen von"he asked me trying to open the door "h-huh"I said he tried to open The door again. "Move"I said pushing von and he chuckled.

I walked up to the door zipping von jacket up. "He's in here"I said opening the door "what you doing in here"he said and I didn't say nothing.

"Nun just chillin"he laid back in my bed, maj came up the stairs "y'all was being nasty in here"maj said and I chuckled "shut up no we was not"I said to him.

"I don't like this"Xander said and I shrugged my shoulders "well get over it Goodnight loves"I closed the door pushing them out.

I looked over at von and he was just smirking at me "what"he said and I rolled my eyes. I took the jacket off and laid down in the bed.

Von pulled me on top of him kissing my cheek. I blushed "i miss you" I said and he kissed my cheek again "I miss you too"