I chuckled and put my phone down. Then I got a text from von what the fuck do you want.

Kingvon

Kingvon:I'm gone beat yo ass Aaliyah stop playing with me

Boy fuck you that's why I'm going to one of his concerts and ridding his shit till my legs fall off 🤪

Kingvon:get punched

Boy bye you don't fwm right so stop texting me

I cut my phone off and when I looked up the movie was almost done. Wow I didn't even get to watch the movie I huffed and crossed my arms. "Girl what is wrong with you" Dave slapped my thigh and you could hear it.

"Why the fuck would you do that"I mugged him "lose the attitude"he said and rolled my eyes "stop talking to me we not cool right now"I said and he shrugged his shoulders "you got a whole nigga I don't care"i smiled.

"Are you jealous David"I said playing with his cheeks. "No y'all cute"he said looking at von then at me. "We not together"I said. Back me up I'm trying to get some head tonight I said in my head so von could hear me.

He chuckled and turned to us "we are together stop playing"he said looking serious "stop playing von we not together"I said looking at him then Dave.

He just shrugged his shoulders "nope that's my bro we not doing this today"David said and I pouted. "Fuck both of y'all can't stand y'all confusing asses"I said and they mugged me.

"Girl bye"von said and everybody stood up. "Where we going now" I asked the boys and they shrugged "let's have a sleepover"jayla said and I mugged her "no,nope,hell no"I said and she chuckled.

"Yeah let's do that" Xander said and I shook my head. "Ain't nobody sleeping in my room"I said looking at jayla "I can just sneak in yo room"I heard von said and I slapped his chest "shut up".

"It's easy I'm gone show you how to open it with her knowing you in their"Dave said and I turned around to face them. "I don't like this I'm just gone stop messing with both of y'all cause this is starting to get uncomfortable"I said being dead ass.

I walked away and sat next to maj "what's wrong"he asked me and I put my head on his shoulder "I just cut off both of my niggas at the same time"I said and he patted my back.

"Awww one of them gone come back"he said making me laugh "you can't take nun serious".

Von