Chapter 9 : You Who Appeared

(A/N): This chapter was first uploaded on new year.. *sobs*

I also have to be careful not to confuse Yushiro with Yashiro from JSHK, ahaha-

Yushiro didn't listen to Tanjirou at all after he told his opinion about Nezuko. One thing that is important right now, is for him to bring them inside of his and Tamayo's hideout.

Besides, he was just telling the truth earlier. Why would he lie when the demon girl is an eyesore to him? Yushiro thought that Tanjirou is probably against someone who is too honest about their opinions.

Well, no matter. He was also against the idea of bringing strangers in their hideout, especially demon slayers for that matter. But if Tamayo was the one who asked for it, then Yushiro will gladly do what she told him.

Once the three went through the fake wall, Tanjirou was jolted by it. The wall was probably made from a Blood Demon Art, yet it still fascinated him that the house behind it was hidden pretty well. Not to mention by how big it is, at least for the boy anyway.

One thing that he noticed, there was a paper that is sticking in front of the mansion's wall. Tanjirou figured that it might be one of Yushiro's spell of some sort.

Before the three of them went fully inside, Yushiro warned Tanjirou once again of the reason why he's here. The male demon couldn't careless about him or Nezuko, though Tamayo was the one who insist of inviting the both of them to come.

Lady Tamayo smiled looking at Nezuko who immediately feel comfortable laying on the tatami floor of her place. She was glad that her presence was not a threat for the siblings before she get to explain anything.

"..It's quite alright. Please, make yourselves at home." The lady said, wanting to assure Tanjirou that she doesn't mind about Nezuko's behaviour. But despite of it, the burgundy-haired male still apologized anyway.

"Now then, let me continue to what I've said earlier."

As Lady Tamayo continued, Tanjirou tries to fully understand her situation first before concluding anything. Though the informations he got one by one is rather overwhelming, even for someone like him.

Tamayo had tweaked her body and claimed that she already removed Muzan's curse, meaning that every demon Muzan created may have certain curse inside of their body. Unfortunately, it was unknown what kind of curse they might be.

She adjusted both her and Yushiro's body in order to not devour humans, though it doesn't mean that they don't need human blood completely.

Tanjirou was taken aback slightly to what Tamayo revealed, "blood..? You mean.."

Tamayo hesitated, but she answer the boy's question quickly.

"You might find this distasteful, but I buy blood under the guise of transfusions from those unable to make ends meet."

The burgundy-haired male was silent for a moment as a bullet of sweat appeared on his forehead.

"Of course, no more than would impair them." She said, finishing her explanation.

Tanjirou has lost his words for a second. He was surprised that a demon like Tamayo and Yushiro could exist, yet he didn't pick up any strange scents that is unique to demons from the two.

He figured that if they still needed blood after all, even after adjusting their bodies and all of that, "then.. Nezuko.."

As she only received weird glare from the boy, Tamayo wanted to make some things clear in order to not create any misunderstandings between them.