Chapter 3

Morning came and y/n was first to wake up. Her eyes fluttering open as she panicked when she found herself in an unusual room but then remembered what happened last night. The girl was oblivious of the arm around her waist, but when she looked down she was shook.

The pillow border has been broken down and Taehyun was cuddling with her. The action made y/n feel extremely nervous, but she has to admit, Taehyun looked so cute sleeping. His eyelids closed and his mouth a little open as he let out tiny snores.

"cute" y/n mumbled as she continued checking out Taehyun.

"will you stop checking me out?" Taehyun spoke, opening his eyes. Chuckling at y/n who was shocked, he even saw a faint shade of pink creeping on her cheeks.

Taehyun pinched her cheeks and y/n felt more flustered. It was strange. Taehyun and y/n always had the habit of skinship, and y/n was okay with it. Happy that Taehyun wouldn't even dare to take advantage of her. But now, y/n felt strange, a tingly feeling. It was neither bad, nor good. She was unsure.

Y/n and Taehyun got up, going down the stairs to make breakfast.

"what are you doing?" Taehyun asked, y/n was on her tippy toes who just grabbed a pan from the cupboard.

"cooking?"

Taehyun frowned at the girl's answered and pushed her away, lightly.

"no, I'll cook breakfast okay? Then we head to your house so you can change." Y/n nodded as she just sat down and watch Taehyun cook. Y/n decided to make herself useful so she grabbed a broom and starting to sweep at the living room. 

Time skip

Both ate their breakfast, with y/n complimenting Taehyun's cooking. Taehyun just nodded and started eating, and so did y/n. They are their breakfast in silence. But the silence wasn't akward, it was quite comfortable. Just them eating. Once they finished, they decided to head out to y/n's house as they spent their Saturday in a peaceful way.

"we can go to the movies today, I heard that they just released a new movie." Y/n suggested. Taehyun just nodded.

"okay then, just hurry up and change and then we ca-" Taehyun was cut off when y/n's phone began to ring. Y/n fished her phone out of her pocket and saw that Yeonjun was calling. Taehyun was usually unbothered, not really paying attention nor gives a fuck. But this time, he could feel a little bit tense. He felt a little tingly, and he didn't like it one bit.

"really? oh ok. Sure. I will" Y/n ended the call with a bright smile. And it only made Taehyun feel worse.

"what did he say?" Taehyun was beyond annoyed. And he has no fucking idea why. But he still managed to let out a small question to gritted teeth. Y/n, who was completely oblivious as to what her bestfriend was feeling, began babbling out their conversation.

"he invited us to go to the movies with Soobin and Beomgyu" Y/n told him. Taehyun was already feeling queasy inside. 

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to go." Taehyun tried to resepectfully reject. tried

"awwww but why??" Y/n pouted as he clung onto Taehyun's arm. It made the wierd feeling inside Taehyun bubble down. But he still declined anyways as he formed a thin line with his lips. Y/n seems to understand, so she just nodded and hugged Taehyun. A habit that she has everytime she was going to be away from Taehyun. Taehyun didn't actually mind the skinship. But now it had a wierd effect on him. The queasy feeling was getting back on Taewhyun. But it was not in a bad way, it was in a good way.

Y/n walked away, her small figure fading out of Taehyun's sight as he also navigated his way back home. Taehyun opened his front door, then going to his room. He wanted to asses his feelings. What was he feeling exactly?

Jealousy?