The Fights Begin

Its morning and Dr.Teeth fixes pancakes for everyone. The smell leads Lips down stairs "Smells nice man" "I knew this would get you up small fry" Dr.Teeth says. He knew pancakes were Lips favorite. Zoot is also sitting at the table "Howd you sleep, man" asked Zoot. Lips stutters "Oh ha good man, ey sorry bout last night" "Its alright, I didnt need those 2 seconds anyway" Lips laughs nervously "Hmm" says Dr.Teeth. "PANCAKES ANIMAL WANT PANCAKES!"
Animal comes running down the stairs. "Ha ha coming right up Animal!" Then the gang hears slight arguments coming from upstairs, "If you werent snoring all night then maybe I'll be ready! I'm a woman not a slave!" "I didnt says that 'princess' all I told you to do was-" "Oh whatever" Lips,Zoot, Teeth, and Animal are shocked seeing Janice stomp down the stairs. Theyve never seen her this mad before. "Hey guys like sorry you had to hear that" Janice says as she sits down at the table "What's going on, Jan" asks Zoot. "oh nothiiiing just some issues nothing to worry about" " My ass its something to worry about, we not supposed to worry about you bitching about looking perfect!" "Did you just call me a bitch!?" "I didnt call you a bitch I said you were bitching!" Dr.Teeth tried to calm them down "Guys! Guys! Settle down! No need to get all hostile!" Lips looks at Zoot as he eats his pancakes. Zoot looks up, Lips quickly turns his head. "Eh what's on your mind,Lips" "Nothing man, nothing " Zoot goes back to eating pancakes. Lips goes back to staring at him with the arguing going on in the background.
"Imma head out" says Zoot taking his plate to the living room. Lips looks down, he's worried that he freaked Zoot out. Lips let out a soft sigh before taking another bite of pancakes. Meanwhile while watching TV, Zoot came across a show explaining Tinder. Then a light bulb went up in Zoots head "Thats it!" he says as he runs upstairs leaving his empty plate on the arm of the couch. "Looks like your laziness is rubbing off on Zoot!" Claims Janice "what are tou talking about woman!" Floyd yells. Dr.Teeth managed to calm them down "Now look, if youre goin to argue like this i suggest taking a bite of my pancakes before you blow up!" Floyds eyes widen "Pancakes?" And slides to the kitchen.

A few hours later Lips is watching TV until suddenly "Ey Lips! I gotta suprise for ya!" Lips turns around and its Zoot. "Oh, what is it man. " Asks Lips. "I made you a Tinder account!" Lips heart drops. Looking at the profile that States "The names Lips and I'm lookin for a fine lady with fine ass curves" Lips says "look man I dont need this, i-im fine like this" Zoot doesnt understand "But I'm just trying to help, you said you wanted a lady and Imma get you one, you're my best friend and I'll help you no matter what bro." The word friend really hurt Lips for some reason. "Thanks bro, but I dont need this damn account. I beleive in true love" "You might find true love on Tinder, Lips just try it." Lips gets frustrated "No Zoot, I'm not going to try the damn app!" " All I'm askin is a godamn favor? What the hell is wrong with you ?!" "Nothings wrong with me Zoot, I'm fine!" Zoot hesitates "No you're not and I can tell, what's wrong,Lips tell me." Lips has had enough "IM GAY ZOOT IM FUCKING GAY! " Zoot stands back gasping. Dr.Teeth, Floyd, Janice , and Animal come in. Lips looks around and looks at Zoot. Zoots expression is suprised and so are the others. Lips runs up to his room and face palms "What have I done?"
Dr.Teeth says "Zoot what did you do this time?" Zoot looks at Teeth and says "You Knew he was gay?" Dr.teeth nods and so does Janice amd Animal. Floyd is somehow bamboozled. "Wuh I thought he likes women" "Not the way we think ,Floyd, I accept him, hes like still my friend" said Janice. "I think you should apologize Zoot" says Dr.Teeth. "Wuh, But-" "NOW"
Zoot heads upstairs and knocks on Lips door before entering. "Lips, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have pushed you-" he hears a snore. Zoot sighs and looks back at the sleeping Lips before closing the door. "He's sleep" said Zoot. "When he wakes up make sure to apologize" Says Janice "Janice baby he doesn't have to do that they're best friends they know when they cool or not " "like Floyd I wasn't even talking to you okaaaay" "Well its my opinion, sugar-" "no listen here 'sugar'..." The arguing goes on and on. Animal shakes his head and eats the rest of the left over pancakes. Zoot decides to clean up around the house to let off some steam. He feels very bad for what he has done.