Levi poured more water into the basin, mind still running wild. Suddenly, the Omega recalled that Eren was looking for something when they successfully run away from robbing his parents' pawnshop. He remembered Eren pulling out every jewelry out of the bag and gave up when he didn't find what he was looking for.

Maybe he should ask Eren about it.

Another thing that got Levi thinking is Eren disguised. The Alpha did mention that he had long hair four years ago but it's impossible that no one can recognize him. Then Levi blinked then rolled his eyes on himself.

"Well, dah! He wore those weird eye color thingies and had a bandana over his nose." He spoke out loud. Eren's green eyes can be a dead give away, having those color contacts covering them is an amazing idea. Eren did mention that he got it from a friend. Will Levi will meet this friend? Will he also have his own color contacts to hide his identity? Levi hopes so. He can feel excitement rush through him, he can wait to ask all the things he listed down to Eren.Quickly but thoroughly he finished washing their clothes and the sheets. He proceeds to hang them dry but he froze in place. The clothes' lines are too high.

"Tsk!" Levi clicked his tongue in annoyance and marched back to the cottage to get a stool.After hanging the clothes, Levi went back to the cottage and change his soak clothes. It got him thinking again though, Eren called himself Rogue, maybe Levi needed a different name too?He was done changing when a knock came from the front door. Surely it was not Eren. It could be Isabelle.

"Hold on," Levi quickly fixed himself and open the front door.Instead of seeing the Omega with red hair, Levi is face to face with a pale girl with dark eyes and raven hair.

"Levi?"

"How-" Levi didn't manage to finish what he'll say when Mikasa ran to him and gave him a bone-crushing hug.

"Where have you been?!" She shrieked, tears falling from her eyes as he pulled her brother away just enough so they can talk face to face.

"I-"

"What happened to you?! You cut your hair? You're bounded?!" When Mikasa reached for the mark on his nape, Levi automatically slapped her hand and hissed at her.

Mikasa let go of him, realizing what she did is off-limits. Only the counterpart mate is allowed to touch that spot. Mating marks are exclusive for pairs, it's instincts, raping a bounded Omega is fruitless, the body will reject everyone except for their Alpha.

Taking a deep breath, Levi faces his sister once again. "You have to play through this Levi. I trust you with this." Eren's words came back to him. He had to make up a story and fast.

"Mikasa." He started, taking a towel from the drawer and gave it to her sister.

"Mom and Dad, they didn't care." She cried harder. Resting her forehead on the Omega's shoulder. "How could they?! They didn't care you were gone!"

Levi bit his lower lip. His parents' reaction towards his disappearance didn't surprise him. His parents' treatment is different compared to Mikasa. But now, his sister knew how cruel their parents can be towards him.

"You have to tell me everything. I will do everything in my power to make sure that outlaw pays!"

Thankfully, Mikasa's crying session allowed Levi to make up a story on how he ended up in Eren's arms.

"Mikasa, listen-"

At the moment, Eren appeared at the door with all smiles, head down as he removed his boots. "Levi! Guess what happened! Farlan is very bad with the hammer, you could have seen his face when-" Eren paused when he looked up and saw a very familiar female Alpha hugging his mate.

"You again?!" Mikasa gritted her teeth.

"Ummm, hello?" Eren waved at her awkwardly. Levi rolled his eyes and rubbed his face with his hand. He got a lot of explaining to do. And also Eren, the Alpha still hadn't explained to him why Mikasa reacted that way every time she sees him.