chapter 3

I needed to get out. "Who are you?"Thorn asked. The boy looked behind his sholder. His eyes widen as Thorn pushed out her fake fangs. "Who 2 are not my sisters!" 2? Wasn't there 3 of us?"well we're not brothers! "Thorn spoke.

He turned back towards me and hissed out a long loud hiss. I pushed him off of my body, to my left, farthest side from my door. He jumped up as soon as i reached the 3 feet mark of the door.

"What the ****!" Thorn screamed. He feel from the door and muttered something. I saw the door open quickly. The vampire had jumped on the object o  the other side of the door.

"Help!" I heard Jimmys soft voice. "Get off of my little sister!" I cried out. I was actually the youngest. Jimmy was born in June and me and Thorn were born in August.

I pulled the vampire off of my sister. But she looked fine.... "he needs food." She said. "Well I'm not going to let him eat my younger sister." I said. Jimmy looked at me with the 'you do know I'm older than you... right?' face. Zhe was so cute!

"Let's get this creature out!" Thorn calmly spoke. I nodded. Jimmy was bending over the vampire... I'm going to call him Takle because he has takled 2 of the 3 of us so... .

"Are you ok? Do you need help?" Jimmy questioned the vampire. Wow and I thought i was crazy