"Babe babe baby are you okay". I said to her softly. Kneeling down to her level. I wrapped my arms around her.

"So know you know". Alec said in a worried voice. Was she worried about Lauren.

"Thank you. I think I can speak for the both of us is we say we're not sorry". I said to her. Everyone even Lauren looked confused at me.

"No I'm not sorry for anything. The things that we're said that night. Take a look at your hand you will never lose that scar. Look at my back I will never get is back as it was. Look at our lives. We will never get the old ones back". Lauren stood up and so did I. Lauren started walking towards Lisa.

"Lauren". I said not really knowing what she was about to do.

"Do you love her". Lauren said to Lisa. Lisa cleared her throat.

"Yes I do". Lisa said. Lauren looked deeply into her eyes. Everyone in the room looked weird at Lauren. Lauren made a sudden move and now looked Alec straight in her eyes. Alec her head moved back. Even I got scared of Lauren.

"Would you ever hurt my sisters or fiancé again. Would you ever hurt someone else again". Lauren said not blinking.

"Yes". Alec said. Lauren pulled her hand back. She was going to slap the shit out of Alec.

"DUA DUA DUA. THE ONLY PERSON I WOULD HURT AGAIN IS DUA". Alec yelled. Putting her hands by her face trying to protect it.

"Okay that's fine". Lauren said calm. Alec her hand lowered.

*SMACK*

"Lauren why would you do this"? Dani asked. Covering her mouth with her hand

"That is for hurting y/n and Lisa before". She said and walked back to my. I stared laughing. Lauren her hand was showing on Alec her face.

"That felt great". Lauren said smiling. She kissed me and walked to her sisters giving them al a hug.

"I bet it did". I said as I shook my head. Not knowing what side of Lauren this was.

"I am hungry". Amy suddenly said. I laughed at here.

"Tell me something about it". I said to Amy getting Lauren her attention. Lauren looked at me and sighed.

"I thought you ate enough this morning". Lauren said biting her lip.

"Babe you are a snack. But i need a real meal i am really hungry". I said to her. Lauren looked mad back at me.  All the girls there mouth dropped even Alec her mouth dropped.

"I'm to old for this".  Christina said. She stood up and walked to get her coat putting it on.

"What are you doing". Kathrine said. We all looked confused at Christina.

"Well, everything is good now and we are all hungry aren't we". She said making circles with her hands.

"I could go for some food". Dani said and ran out of the room. Only to come back with a flannel. I tilted my head a little bid and raised an eyebrow.

"What I like girls to". We all where is shook again. This day has brought me a lot of confused looks. A weird day today. First Lauren than Alec and now Dani. I need to get out of the house more. 

"You like what now". I said to Dani. Who was putting lips gloss on.

"But huh how when huh". I said but I was cut off.

"Are you going to ask me question with an empty stomach or do you want to get food first"?

"I have an energy bar laying somewhere in my car". I said and looked at Lauren. She was laughing with all her sisters about my comment.

"Come on babe. Where going to eat". Lauren said to me. We all walked to the cars. I opened Lauren her door and let here in.

"Thank you babe and by the way can I give you a dessert later tonight maybe that wil fill you up better". I blushed at her as I heard the words come out of her mouth. What happend to here. Is there something in the bible i have never read. That after six months the other one goes crazy on you.

I walked to the other side of the car but got stopped by Alec.

"Where good right". Alec said.

"Where sisters so I think we will always be". I said to her. I saw a smile coming on her face. She hugged me so tightly. I think a little bid to much.

"Alec". I said out of breath. " I can't breath". She let go of me.

"Food is on me". She said

"No it is on me. We have to celebrate that Dani also likes girls". Dani looked at me and stook her tongue out. I heard a window going down

*HONK*

Out of being terrified Alec and I grabbed each other.

"Yo love birds are we going to get food or not". Lauren yelled at us.

" I am HUNGRY". We heard Dani yell from the other car.

"Yes yes where coming". We both yelled back at them.