Chapter 1

"But I really like him! wait no, I'll correct that - I love him!!" y/n whined as he clunged onto Taehyun's arm.

"will you stop whining? Pathetic " Taehyun bluntly said. Making y/n frown as he looked at him straight in the eye.

"aishhhh I'm not pathetic!"

"fine then, your worse than that" Taehyun answered with a smirk.

"Aish!" Y/n stomped her foot down like a five year old. Taehyun chuckled at the girl's cuteness so he reached out his hand and pat her head.

"I'm joking, squishy" Taehyun chuckled as he pinched y/n's cheek. Y/n sighed but then smiled as they finally walked through the hallways, navigating their way to their classroom.

Y/n and Taehyun had been friends ever since they entered elementary. Y/n was always a happy little ball of sunshine back then, until now she is. While Taehyun was always that kid who didn't bothered at all. Don't get me wrong, of course Taehyun had friends. But sometimes he just wants to be alone. He was always has a negative outlook in life.

You might ask, how could a little ball of sunshine became friends with a guy such as Taehyun?

Well y/n was friendly. And she managed to talk to Taehyun when she saw him sitting alone during lunch time. Taehyun always kept a tough figure. So of course he answered her coldly when she said hi. Taehyun was strong. He built his wall so high and sturdy and thought that no one in this world can possibly break it. Well he was wrong.

Y/n broke Taehyun's walls so easily, turning him soft. But of course, Taehyun was still a little cold. But to y/n, Taehyun was a natural softie. So the two would always spend lunch times together. That's how they became best friends.

Y/n and Taehyun went to their classroom and sat down on their seats.

"YOW TAEHYUN!!" Both y/n and Taehyun didn't need to turn around to see who that voice belonged to. They know it too well.

"Beomgyu..." both said In unison as they finally turned around as they found Beomgyu smiling awkwardly at them and scratching the bsck of his head.

"let me guess, you didn't do your homework didn't you?" Taehyun asked, causing Y/n to giggle and Beomgyu to laugh awkwardly.

"hehe yeah" Taehyun sighed, but then gave Beomgyu his math notebook.

"the answers are at the end of the page okay? Just want to let you know. And this is called a notebook if you didn't know. And the thing we write on is called pape-" Taehyun sarcastically explained as he showed Beomgyu his notebook

"okok bro I know what those things mean. I'm not THAT dumb" Beomgyu said, but took the notebook anyway. Y/n bursted out in laughter at Taehyun's sarcasticness. The two boys couldn't help but laugh along too.

"oh hyung, but you ARE THAT dumb" Taehyun talked back then ran as fast as he could, as he braced himself from the danger that happens to be named Choi Beomgyu. Y/n just laughed and as she watched the two boys.

"KANG TAEHYUN! YOU DARE TALK BACK TO YOUR HYUNG NOW HUH?! COME HERE AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN YOU LITTLE DIPSHIT" Beomgyu yelled as he chased a running Taehyun around the classroom. But then stopped when he remembered that he needed to do that homework.

"atleast I got some excersise" Taehyun said as he sat down. Still out of breathe. But then he looked at y/n as he found no answer. Y/n was looking at the man across the room. That man named Choi Yeonjun. Yeonjun was Beomgyu's big brother, so that meant they were close too. Taehyun, just shook his head in went to read a book. Not having the energy to watch y/n day dream about Yeonjun again.

"Hi y/n! Hi Taehyun!" Yeonjun greeted as Taehyun looked up from his book and flashed him a smile. Y/n however, stood up and waved at him like an idiot. Or atleast that's what Taehyun thinks.

When y/n sat down, Taehyun leaned in closer to her, and brushed a piece of her hair of her face and placed it behind her ear. This gesture made y/n felt flustered, but still, she had succeeded to keep her composure.

"soooooo are you guys a thing or something?" a voice was heard behind them, both flinched and turned around to see Huneing Kai smirking at them.

"For the fucking nth time, NO" Taehyun answered, crossing his arms with y/n just silent.

"are youuu sureee????" Kai asked, yet again. Using his chair to lean forward to the two.

"EVERYBODY SAY NO!

The teacher soon enough came in and as usual, the day started by as it is. Taehyun was a Straight A student, always keeping his grades at his highest. Y/n was just an average. She does her best to keep her grades up. And when she doesn't get it, Taehyun was always there to tutor her. As for Beomgyu, let's just say that a simple C- or D+ was enough for him. Yeonjun was the best of the best. Always had the highest grades, always was the teacher's favorite. He was popular too. But he didn't have that bitchy attitude. He was nice to everyone, especially to his groups of friends. Soobin was an average student, although sometimes he fails, he uses it as motivation to keep on moving forward.

When lunch came, all of them went to the cafeteria and onto their usual spot. Yeonjun who was in the middle of Soobin and Beomgyu decided to speak up.

"I've heard that the seniors were having a talent show at the prom next week." Yeonjun said as matter of fact, as he grabbed a piece of kimchi and stuffed it in his mouth.

"really? Then BTS will perform right??" Soobin asked as he ate his bread.

A/n
SHIP BREAD AND SOOBIN Y'ALL THEY'RE SOULMATES

"HELL YEAH! DIONYSUS!" Beongyu practically screamed, but got shut off when Yeonjun out of nowhere, grabbed Soobin's bread and stuffed it in Beomgyu's mouth.

"YAH! THAT'S MY BREAD!" Soobin screamed. Because Soobinnie needs bread:-(

"wow, this is some good quality bread" Beomgyu commented as he took a bite.

"I know right" Soobin said as he reached for a high five, in which Beomgyu gladly accepted.

"Since we're talking about prom, do you all have some dates?" Kai asked, as he leaned closer to he other three. Kai was beside y/n, on the further right. While Taehyun was on y/n's left. 

"Sadly, I don't have one" Beomgyu answered.

"I'm not surprised, Beom" Kai answered as he the whole table laughed. "hahaha very funny, Kai" Beomgyu said, rather sarcastically.