"Hey what’s Takuma doing anyway?"

"Don't worry about those two." Kaname said. "Let's continue to class now."

"Mei...go." I said.

"But E-"

"Now."

"Y-yes." She said.

We slowly pulled apart and I looked up at him. He smiled down at me grabbing my hands, his eyes traveled over my face before his smile fell.

"You've changed." He said.

"So have you." I whispered brushing some of his hair out of his face. "You've gotten taller."

"I wasn't talking about your appearance." He said. " I was talking about you." I sighed and turned around. "Etsu."

"Come on we're going to be late." I said.

Without saying anything else I began walking to the school. I got to the classroom quickly and walked in, I looked behind me and saw that Takuma wasn't behind me. I sighed and shut the door angrily causing people to jump.

"Etsu-Chan!" Mei said coming over to me. "You’re okay right he didn't hurt you or anything." She said looking me over quickly.

"I'm fine Mei." I said walking away from her towards Kaname. "Kaname." I said gaining his attention.

"Yes. Etsu." He said looking at me.

"I would like to talk to you, in private later."

"Of course Etsu." He said smiling at me.

"So who are you anyway?"

I looked to Aido with a bored expression. Mei quickly got next to me and smiled widely.

"This is Etsu Shoto!" Mei said happily. Everyone became silent and looked slightly confused causing Mei to sigh drastically. "You all are complete idiots." She said turning on her heel and crossing her arms.

"Etsu." Kaname said gaining everyone’s attention. "Is another pure blood like me.”

A couple people made a noise of surprise.

"See Lord Kaname is a smart gentleman!" Mei said turning around and smiling widely.

The door opened and Takuma stood there with a smile on his face.

"So guys what did I miss?" He asked.

I looked away from him and went towards the window, my head tilted when I saw the boy from earlier. What was his name again?

"Mei. I'll be back." I said turning around and walking to the door. "Stay here."

"But Etsu-Chan, I'm not suppose to leave you alone." She said seriously.

"Stay. Here." I said looking at her.

"Y-yes Etsu-Chan." She said quickly. I opened the door. "Will you be back soon?"

"Yes." I said looking back at her. "Why don't you make friends while I'm gone."

"Okay!" She said with a determined face.

I nodded and walked out the door closing it behind me. I found myself outside and noticed the boy standing there as if he were waiting for me already.

“Your names Zero right?” I asked looking at him with interest.

“So you’re a vampire…teh..  Makes sense.” He said.

“What makes sense?” I asked curiously.

“Earlier, what you did to me.’ He answered starring at me.

“Oh that, I would like to apologize for that.” I answered. “You see I don’t like people touching me, especially not Vampire Hunters.” His eyes widen a fraction, looks like I caught him off guard.

“The headmaster didn’t tell us of your arrival.”

“Because no ones suppose to know.” I answered walking towards him. I stood in front of him and grabbed his collar pulling his neck towards me. “Let’s see if I’m right.” I mumbled to myself.

“What are you doing?” He grabbed my wrist but I ignored it and moved my hand to his neck. A flash went threw my head before I let go of him, “Why’d you do that?” He asked.

“None of your business.” I said turning around and walking back to the door. “See ya around Zero.” I said looking at him over my shoulder. ‘I have a feeling I’ll be seeing you more often than expected.”

“HEY WAIT!”

“You have a post to get to.” I said looking forward. I stopped at the door and looked at him. “That is unless you would like to come in for a bit.” He starred at me. “Goodbye Zero Kiryu.”  I said shutting the door.

I walked back to the classroom slowly, there was no need to rush, we didn’t even really get taught from what I saw. I opened the door gaining people’s attention, when I shut the door Mei was next to me in an instance. She grabbed my wrist gently and let out a growl.

“Etsu-Chan who did this?” She asked.

“Let go of me Mei.”  I said in a calm tone.

She looked at my face and nodded letting go of my wrist.  I walked around her and sat in the closet seat to Kaname, I noticed him looking at me through my peripheral vision. I also noticed I had Takuma’s attention too. I sighed and looked at the board and just starred at it.

“Etsu-Chan.” Mei said coming next to me. “I must apologize for my actions today, the-“

“Enough.” I said looking at Mei.  “You know.” I simply said to her.

She shut up quickly and nodded her head. I looked her in the eyes causing her to wince in pain and take a step back. I let out a deep breath through my nose before looking back at the board.

“Etsu, you shouldn’t use your gifts on her, that’s just crude.”

“Kaname, you shouldn’t tell me what to do.” I said looking at him, “That’s just ill-mannered of you.”

 “Is it now?” He questioned.

“Very.” My whole demeanor changed causing the purple haired girl to take a step towards me. I simply looked at her causing her to freeze in pain, her face contorted into an expression of pain. “I’ll be leaving now.” I said standing up and looking at Kaname causing the girl to take a deep breath of relief. “Mei are you coming?” I asked going towards the door.

“Yes! Etsu-Chan!” She said excitedly.