"I'M GONNA MAKE YOU PAY! BASTARD!!!" She yelled clearly angered, frustrated and mental. She cuffed her hands together by her side and started heating the air around her. Gathering most of the air around her she heated it all turning it into plasma.

"PLASMA CANNON!" She shouted with venom in her voice. She let of a gigantic beam of purple energy not caring about her decaying home. However, the beast had also charged up a beam that paled in comparison to Night's Plasma cannon.

He pointed out his finger and simply stated "Death Cruise." His straight beam of pink energy shot straight into the middle of Night's attack splitting it and piercing her heart.
She froze in place "I'm so, so sorry Jellal..." She cried falling out the air with tears escaping her eyes.

Her limp body crashed into the ground and a sickening crack was heard. She laid there, broken...

Unknowingly to her, Jellal was up when she was charging her Plasma Cannon and had sent his son away to another planet already. He vanished and reappeared to where his beloved laid.

"You did well my dear beloved..." Closing her eyes he silently weeped. Standing up he locked eyes with the villain.

"Ah, so another still stands. If you pretended you died maybe so would've survived, oh well, we'll never know." He said while laughing maniacally.

"Demise, remember this well. You. Will. Pay!" Jellal shouted wiping his tears.

He stood there. Suddenly, power erupted from within him.

"May I ask how your standing sixth star Jellal? If I remember correctly then I punctured you're heart" The ominous man questioned.

Jellal started to walk too the man. Right. Left. Right. Left. Suddenly he vanished and was right behind the villain with his arm out.

"THAT GODDAMN SEAL WASN'T A POWER SEAL, FUCK! YOU CHEEKY MONKEY- I'LL MURDER YOU!" The villain shouted in pain.

"It's not my place to defeat you, otherwise you would be in your grave cursing yourself in the endless pits off HELL!" Jellal calmly said, with venom easily detected in his voice.

"You killed my wife, ripped my best friends heart from his body, murdered my mother and tried to KILL THE ONLY THING I HAD LEFT, YOU TRIED TO KILL MY SON!! I SHOULD KILL YOU!"The man yelled, enraged.

"MAY THE HEAVENS REJECT YOU: SIXTH STAR, ELEMENTAL ERAS CURSE!" Jellal looked up to the sky as it changed from a dark stormy night to a clear space. The stars arranged and shone light towards the villain and the perfect see through warming light changed from a somewhat porcelain to a blood shot red with lightning crackling around the dome of red light.

Jellal started to laugh.

"You, what have you done to me!" The villain snapped.

"Oh nothing! Besides changing your fate!" Jellal happily exclaimed. Walking to his wife, falling to the floor. Laying next to her. He reached his hand towards her blooded face.
"You did well Night, you did well..." Jellal cried silently. Dying a peaceful death.
"I'm coming dad, mum, bro, sis, Sledge" he grinned and died smiling.

The villainous man however, grew enraged by the second.
"That bastard! He cursed me, what a joke! Hahaha... no-one can curse the great Demise! Hahahahaha!" The now named Demise shouted to no-one in particular.