Shoto

Name: Shoto Rinku

Appearance: Midnight Black hair, Blood-tinted Orange eyes, light skin, one white wing, one black wing (foldable wings), purple halo

Favourite Colour: Black and Purple

Warning, it's kinda long... Backstory:

"WHAT! HOW'S THIS POSSIBLE!" A man with a scar shouts.
"Stop shoutin ya idiot, you'll wake up my kid." Another man states.

The first man has a scar on the left side of his cheek and sharp eyes. His Cerulean orbs staring through anyone's dark side. Battle worthy armour adorned with a long, wide blade. His heavy gold armour clanking with every step taken. With his Golden locks covering his eyes a tick mark grows on his forehead, barely visible.

"Jellal you were hiding your sons power level this whole time!?" The man, once again, shouted.
"Yeah and for a good reason, Sledge" The man, now named Jellal stated.
"Why?" The newly named Sledge questioned.

Jellal in question however was a man in his mid-twenties and looked as if he had seen his fair share of fights. He stood at a fine height of 6'2 and had ocean blue hair. He had somewhat of a power seal on his right eye that was the colour of Blood red. He had a simple white and black robe on.

"If word gets out they're gonna send my son away to a planet that you can't survive on, you know that right?" Jellal stated.

"Yeah... Honestly pisses me off how the King does that if someone else's child's power level is higher than his!" Sledge, clearly angered, shouted.

~Timeskip, 2 years~

"Father!!" Shoto cried.
Shoto watched as his father as he got stabbed through the heart protecting his wife, Night.
"FUCK!!" Night shouted as she started powering up. Her bangs covered her eyes as she looked around shaking out of pure anger. She saw all her friends, her entire clan, her planet, her husband all dead.

She charged at the beast as she bested it in power for a split second, she vanished and reappeared in the sky levitating there.