[채령 빼고 : 06]

Start from the beginning

"I understand. It's okay, we can handle him." She said as she patted my head. 

-----

"Lee Chaeryeong-ssi, wake up," I opened my eyes and I saw Yuna smiling at me. I smiled back at her.

"I'm sorry, I slept for too long." I said as I stood up and took my bag.

"No, Unnie. It's okay!" She cheerfully said.

"Maknaes! Let's go! We need to prepare for the program!" I heard Yeji unnie shout. After that, I saw how big the orphanage was.

"Wow! It's really big!" I said in awe.

"Are you happy, unnie?" Yuna asked, so I nodded my head.

"I felt like I'm in my true home," I said.

"You said it as if you were raised in an orphanage. Well, I'm glad to know that! Let's help them!" She said as she ran towards the workers who were carrying a box and putting it inside.

"I like it here." I whispered as I ran there, too. We started to carry the boxes. It's not that hard to carry them all because it's just water.

I already carried too many boxes. I sat on the boxes as I'm catching my breathe. I'm so tired, but it's okay! At least, I'm helping them.

"Wait, Chaeryeong-ah! You looked good in that position! I'll take a picture of you!" Yeji unnie said. I quickly shake my head, smiling awkwardly at her.

"Ey! Just one picture, okay?" She said, smiling at me. I didn't have a choice, so I shyly made my pose, and I heard her clicking the capture button, so I quickly hid my face with my palm.

"I told you! You look pretty!" She squealed, jumping multiple times, causing her to attract the attention of TXT and ITZY. Yes, all of them.

"Wae? What— omo! Chaeryeong! You're so cute!" Lia-unnie said while showing my picture to me. 

Wait, I do really look cute here! HAHAHA!

"You should capture it beautifully, so that she can experience how to be beautiful

"You should capture it beautifully, so that she can experience how to be beautiful. Tsk!" Taehyun said and then, he walked away. I lowered down my head as I fake smiled.

"That brat." Soobin oppa said while he was about to throw him the plastic bottle. We just laughed at his action.

As soon as we finished that, Taehyum showed us our room. We are all together in one room, and we will sleep on the ground with a blanket. Well, not that bad. I experienced it before.

"Shall we eat first? I'm hungry," Yeonjun oppa said.

"Me too." I whispered as I held my tummy. I was shocked when I saw a hamburger in front of my face. I looked at my side and saw Seungmin, who was smiling at me. I can't help, but smile at him too.

"Hope all!" I heard them scream. I took the burger,

"Thank you! You're such a savior!" I said as I smiled at him.

"I didn't know that you would come too, but I guess TXTZY did something just to make Taehyun say yes to including you here," he said. I shook my head.

"Taehyun didn't know that I'm coming," I said and that made him frowned,

"Let's talk later, okay? They need someone to wash the dishes."

"Wash well, okay?" I said as I waved my hands at him. He just waved back and ran away.

"Eonnie,"

I looked at the kid who was tugging on my shirt. I smiled at her as I positioned myself to reach her height level.

"Yes, baby?" I asked to the little girl.

"I want that burger," she said as she pouted her lips. I looked at my burger. I'm hungry too, but I can hold it back and the kids can't do that, so I gave her my burger and opened it for her.

"Eat well, okay? What's your name?" I asked.

"Yerin. Ok Yerin," she said as she smiled at me. I tapped her head.

"You're so cute, huh?" I said as I pinched her cheeks lightly. She just giggled at me. Her cheeks were so fluffy!!

"You too, eonnie. Are y—" Yerin stopped,

"Yerin-ah!" We both looked at the person who owned that voice, and it was Taehyun.

"Appa!" Yerin screamed as she ran towards him. I widened my eyes. APPA?!

"I told you, I'm not your Appa." Taehyun said, smiling at her while patting her head.

"I'm sorry! I'm wrong again. Aisha unnie told me that I should call you Appa." Yerin said. Oh, she knew Aisha?

"It's okay, honey. Let's play?" Taehyun asked, smiling at her. I don't know, but I smiled at them. They both looked so good together as father and daughter.

"Can we play together with that unnie?" Yerin said as she pointed at me. I pointed at myself too, while looking at them in shock. Taehyun looked at me with a slight smile on his face and wait,

Why my heart beating so fast?! Argh! Am I nervous? He was really creeping me out when he showed me that little smile on his lips!

"Do you want to play with her?" Taehyun asked. Yerin nodded her head with excitement.

"A-aniyo! Actually, I have something to do, hehe. Mianhe, Yerin-ah," I said, as I smiled at her. She pouted her lips and now she's in the middle of crying, so I panicked. I mean, I don't know what to do.

"Unnie..." I called my friends for help, but they just chuckled and nodded their heads. Are they telling me to play with her and Taehyun?

"Yerin-ah, that unnie doesn't want to play with you. What are we going to do now?" Taehyun said, pouting his lips at Yerin. He's obviously making me feel bad, and that's why Yerin cried out loud.

"Mianhe," I said, lowering my head.

"If you are sorry, you should play with us,"

I stopped when he said that. I looked at him in shock. It seemed like he had noticed it, so he smiled at me. WTF?!

"Omo. He smiled," I whispered to myself.

My heart beats faster because of his smile. Why do I feel this kind of feeling? 

------

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)