Forever And Always

hey guys so i had the idea to write this one shot for like...a year now and i've had this saved in my drafts all that time (and yes i know what you're thinking...that lazy son of a bitch hahah). ok well yes anyway here you go :)

__________

Kellin's POV:

Tonight was the night. Tonight I will ask my wonderful boyfriend of 10 years to marry me. I place the little black box on my dresser as I continue to fix my tie. Once I was done getting dressed, I went over to the mirror to fix my hair. Hey, nice hair is important! I straightened it and styled it to perfection. Vic says I look like a male model whenever my hair is straight, which led me to believe that he must like it when it looks like this.

After a good ten minutes of getting my hair to look perfect, it finally did. I sprayed some cologne on myself before grabbing the little box into my hand and heading downstairs. Once I was down there I grabbed my car keys, walked out to my car and headed straight to the restaurant I had reserved for us.

The way to the restaurant wasn't a long one but it sure did take a good fifteen minutes. I wonder if Vic got there already. I parked my car in the parking space beside the all too expensive restaurant and went up to the front desk to ask about my reservation. The small lady behind the desk smiled and gestured for me to follow her.

"So, are you asking a special someone to marry you tonight?" The lady asked me.

I was caught a little off guard, I wasn't exactly sure how she could have possibly guessed that but I nodded and smiled nonetheless.

"That's great. You know a lot of people usually propose to their significant other in this restaurant a lot. I guess it's just the atmosphere that just draws you in." She informed me.

"Yeah I guess so." I replied with a smile.

She just gave me a toothy grin before stopping two feet away from a nicely set table.

"Here you are. I made sure to get you a nice table near the fountain just so you and your partner could enjoy your stay here a bit more." The lady, whose name I figured out after I saw her name tag, Jenna said.

"Thank you so much Jenna." I said and smiled at her. She looked pleased with herself.

"Is there anything I can get you to drink while you wait for me to get your order?" Jenna asked.

"Uh, just water. Thanks Jen." I said comfortably as if I knew her my whole life.

She smiled brightly before nodding and walking away.

I sat on the chair across from the fountain so that Vic would get the seat near the water. Vic actually loves fountains, he loves rivers, oceans, lakes, anything to do with water and nature.

Jenna came back with my glass of water and handed me the menu. I took the menu from her hand as she left my glass on the table.

"So what can I get ya?" She asked.

"Uh actually I uh, want to wait f-for someone to get here first before ordering." I said nervously.

"Hey it's okay. Calm down. Just breathe. I'm sure whoever this person is will say yes." Jenna said reassuringly.

I let that sink in for a moment before nodding.

"I really hope so. Thanks Jen, again." I said to her.

"You're welcome. I'll be back to get your order when I lead your partner here." Jenna said.

"Okay." I replied and smiled at her. She nodded and walked away to serve other tables.